General Banter and Random Musings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will add something that is, why hasn't Simon gone onto his phone and recorded a message and uploaded it to YouTube and to the homepage of the website. I don't have a Tik Tok but even on there and FB. But the radio silence is poor, they should be getting on top of it publicly and not get indignant when people make up their own conclusion

The optics of this entire debarcle are terrible. Are they presenting these updates to make it appear that they are returning, but they are actually trying to sell off all the assets in the background? Therefore, all the false optimism is a business firefighting method.

If anything, it just makes them look more incompetent today than they did yesterday and that is saying something.
If only they were more transparent about what's happening, they are not doing shopping TV any favours. And the people (staff and presenters) who put their faith and career into it. If Simon doesn't break his silence do you think he can ever come back from this?

There is a user on that Facebook page who thinks they are down with all the info "when you speak to the team like I do, you know stuff so I'm correct". This is solely my opinion. I believe when they say speak with the team, they mean send a message via messenger at the top of the page and somebody who takes care of the Facebook page replies. A Seen on TV stan will not receive any information regarding what is actually happening. Some people are just too gulable.

Honestly, I don't know what they are playing at on Facebook. They are not coming back. It is a huge embarrassment telling lies, even a bizarre claim about losing access to email.

Presenters are looking for new work already.

Honestly, I don't know what they are playing at on Facebook. They are not coming back. It is a huge embarrassment telling lies, even a bizarre claim about losing access to email.

Presenters are looking for new work already.
yes, they make it sound like we are just waiting on issues to be resolved. No official announcement has been made and some folks have not received any orders. That is a shambles and is certainly worth reporting to ASA or consumer council, whoever will listen. He doesn't even have the guts to go on his own Facebook page or socials to make a comment one way or the other

@knittynora - message me please with the Earlys of Witney and I will get this sorted for you. I don’t know what you have been sent but everything I had on the show was fully labeled, had the inserts for it and in the correct packaging. If you message me the order number I will speak to the team here about this. I know on this forum we have spoken previously about researching products and fact checking etc and I can only apologise for what has been sent out to you if it’s wrong.
The channel has had more than its issues as you have seen. I can only tell you what I know and have been apart of and I’m hoping those that are on the inside will also collaborate this;
It clearly hasn’t worked sadly due to a contractual issue with the platform and now - a major equipment failure that is trying to be fixed and not being able to which has sent the channel black.
So a disaster for everyone and leaving us all potentially looking for new opportunities. If there is any chance it can be saved - it would be but at the moment the priority is fulfilling all orders that have been made and making sure everyone who has ordered goods gets them. So any orders or issues like knittys I will raise and get rectified for you and anyone else reading this.

@knittynora - message me please with the Earlys of Witney and I will get this sorted for you. I don’t know what you have been sent but everything I had on the show was fully labeled, had the inserts for it and in the correct packaging. If you message me the order number I will speak to the team here about this. I know on this forum we have spoken previously about researching products and fact checking etc and I can only apologise for what has been sent out to you if it’s wrong.
The channel has had more than its issues as you have seen. I can only tell you what I know and have been apart of and I’m hoping those that are on the inside will also collaborate this;
It clearly hasn’t worked sadly due to a contractual issue with the platform and now - a major equipment failure that is trying to be fixed and not being able to which has sent the channel black.
So a disaster for everyone and leaving us all potentially looking for new opportunities. If there is any chance it can be saved - it would be but at the moment the priority is fulfilling all orders that have been made and making sure everyone who has ordered goods gets them. So any orders or issues like knittys I will raise and get rectified for you and anyone else reading this.
Morning Alex, was just photographing the bedspread to post on here, and um old fogey here, how do I message

Latest posts

Back