New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Festive Elevate Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Jars Festive Fragrances
On the second set listed, what unfortunately violent names the two festive fragrances have!

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 3 The Last Paradise Large Jars £44.94 + post

The Last Paradise Large Jar Candle (623g)
Beach Escape Large Jar Candle (623g)
Bora Borashore Large Jar Candle (623g)

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Springtime Home Large Jars £37 + post

Home Sweet Home Large Jar Candle (623g)
Fresh Cut Roses Large Jar Candle (623g)

Yankee Candle 28 Piece Staycation Collection £49.98 + post

2 x Large Jar Candles (623g)
1 x Medium Jar Candle (411g)
1 x Small Jar Candle (104g)
2 x Packs of 12 Tea-lights

The Last Paradise trio has arrived and I have just done a sniff test, although they are of course freezing cold having sat in the Hermes warehouse all weekend. But I thought it worth noting on here! They are all very similar in my book, and not very strong. I think they all are very close to the spirit of Water Garden.
The Last Paradise is the more floral, hibiscus like a previous one they did.
Bora Bora Shores is very similar I think but perhaps a touch creamier.
Beach Escape has a more ozone feel so is perhaps closest to Water Garden.

So basically if you liked Water Garden and also fancy a bit of hibiscus, tropical fruit notes, floral and ozone notes, you would be OK with these. If you want more oomph or a more positive floral/fruit note, then not the best buy.

I think others in the same neck of the woods (having just looked at my old spreadsheet) could be Under The Palms and Beach Flowers, although the latter was a bit stronger than these IIRC.

Last edited:
The Last Paradise trio has arrived and I have just done a sniff test, although they are of course freezing cold having sat in the Hermes warehouse all weekend. But I thought it worth noting on here! They are all very similar in my book, and not very strong. I think they all are very close to the spirit of Water Garden.

So basically if you liked Water Garden and also fancy a bit of hibiscus, tropical fruit notes, floral and ozone notes, you would be OK with these. If you want more oomph or a more positive floral/fruit note, then not the best buy.

I think others in the same neck of the woods (having just looked at my old spreadsheet) could be Under The Palms and Beach Flowers, although the latter was a bit stronger than these IIRC.
I love that you're so passionate & SO organised.

Sadly if truth be told I HAVE to be so organised because I have so many of the damn things I need to keep tabs on them! And I have to burn them in date order too, which I think might be the Capricorn in me, 🤭. Plus I would never remember the names of any duds.
I need to get better organised with my stash. You put me to shame 😋

I have been so much better at not buying Yankees since I did my list. Well, when you have to start pressing Page Down 3 or 4 times before you get to the bottom of the list, you realise you maybe have a few too many! My list is in date order but I don't always burn them in that order, only if I've more than one the same will I deliberately grab the oldest. Although I have bought a few Yankee accessories in recent months, I have done well at resisting new jars. I bought a couple of the large jars for £10 on Yankee Bundles at the weekend but when I added them to my list, I realised it was my first purchase since Jan 2020 so I'm giving myself a gold star for that and I don't care what you lot say! 😜😇

I have been so much better at not buying Yankees since I did my list. Well, when you have to start pressing Page Down 3 or 4 times before you get to the bottom of the list, you realise you maybe have a few too many! My list is in date order but I don't always burn them in that order, only if I've more than one the same will I deliberately grab the oldest. Although I have bought a few Yankee accessories in recent months, I have done well at resisting new jars. I bought a couple of the large jars for £10 on Yankee Bundles at the weekend but when I added them to my list, I realised it was my first purchase since Jan 2020 so I'm giving myself a gold star for that and I don't care what you lot say! 😜😇
I have no idea about the date order. I group by size and fragrance type. I have begun doing box lists, so I don't have to open a box to work out where something is. I have some days off...I won't call it holiday, as I can do naff all with it! Maybe I can add this to my project list!
I will no doubt end up with a declutter pile for candles, same as I have for books, dvds, cds, clothes and shoes.
My last purchases of YC were before Christmas to get 2 festive fragrances I've always wanted.

I have no idea about the date order. I group by size and fragrance type. I have begun doing box lists, so I don't have to open a box to work out where something is. I have some days off...I won't call it holiday, as I can do naff all with it! Maybe I can add this to my project list!
I will no doubt end up with a declutter pile for candles, same as I have for books, dvds, cds, clothes and shoes.
My last purchases of YC were before Christmas to get 2 festive fragrances I've always wanted.
That's pretty impressive really, M. It shows organisational flair. Similarly, I have big plastic boxes with my candles in and I've numbered the boxes so I can mark on my list which box each candle is in. Sadly, it means the older ones are at the bottom of the pile because it's too awkward to unstack them and add new ones to the bottom. I do dig down sometimes, though.

I am so bad for not getting rid of stuff but at least my clutter is catalogued!

That's pretty impressive really, M. It shows organisational flair. Similarly, I have big plastic boxes with my candles in and I've numbered the boxes so I can mark on my list which box each candle is in. Sadly, it means the older ones are at the bottom of the pile because it's too awkward to unstack them and add new ones to the bottom. I do dig down sometimes, though.

I am so bad for not getting rid of stuff but at least my clutter is catalogued!
The idea would be racking with each shelf only holding 1 box height, so each box would be equally accessible...however I live in a flat, not a warehouse, so have to be realistic 🤪

oh no I like he sound of these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back