• Ninja Sizzle TSV 5.png
    Ninja Sizzle TSV 5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Ninja Sizzle Indoor Grill & Flat Plate GR101UK
Item Number: 834311
QVC Price £149.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.95
P&P £4.95

Grill indoors come rain or shine with the versatile Ninja Sizzle Indoor Grill and Flat Plate, the ultimate tool for delicious cooking. Featuring two interchangeable non-stick plates, this indoor and outdoor grill allows for edge-to-edge high heat and temperature control, all while using minimal oil. From chargrilled chicken breasts to seared vegetables and more, it couldnt be easier to sizzle, sear and saute for the whole family!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Sizzle Indoor Grill & Flat Plate GR101UK directly from Ninja you’d pay £149.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £99.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.08.

Grill indoors - rainy day? No prob! Bring the grill indoors and enjoy that authentic chargrill flavour right in your kitchen. The mesh lid and grease catch reduce splatter and help minimise smoke for a cleaner cooking experience. And of course, if the sun does come out, you can always take the grill outside to the garden.

Two plates, endless options - easily swap between two interchangeable non-stick plates: the Grill Plate for chargrilled meats, and the Flat Plate for sides, searing, sauteing, stir-frying and more.

Large cooking capacity - want to prepare family-sized meals in a flash? Now you can! This grill can fit up to six chicken breasts or fish fillets, two blocks of halloumi or six pancakes.

High heat grilling - reach 260C on the grill plate for authentic searing and cross-hatch grill marks without overcooking, and enjoy even, edge-edge heating with no hot or cold spots.

Lid up, lid down - give your food a blast of heat with the lid down, ideal for chargrill flavour, or anything like eggs, pancakes and stir-fries. Drop the lid to retain heat and melt toppings - perfect for bubbling grilled cheese or whipping up frozen prawns.

Easy to clean - cleaning up is a breeze with the detachable, dishwasher-safe mesh lid and non-stick flat top and griddle cooking plates.

• Two-year manufacturer's warranty when you register online within 28 days. See ninjakitchen.co.uk for details.
  • Sizzle Indoor Grill and Flat Plate (h x w x d): 13.7cm x 37.5cm x 35.5cm (5.4" x 14.8" x 14")
  • Weight: 4.4kg

What's in the box?

• 1 x Grill Plate
  • 1 x Flat Plate
  • 1 x Grill Base
  • 1 x Lid

All measurements are approximate

I see the plates are detachable and can go in the dishwasher. This is an absolute must for me as every time I go to use any kind of kitchen gadget I find Mr CC has used it and left the mess for me to clean (which I don't do so don't use said gadget). They have to be properly cleanable and this seems to fit the bill. Not that I need a £100 griddle mind you.

CC

Latest posts

Back