No!No! Professional Hair Remover TSV 15/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NoNo simply burns the hair it doesn't use laser or anything that is restricted to certain hair and skin colour combinations but just to reassure anyone thinking of trying it, the heat you feel is minimal.

There is a specific technique with NoNo so it takes a little practice; you have to stroke it at right angles to the skin surface and keep an even speed. If the unit judders the stroke may be too slow which causes the NoNo to lift away from the skin to prevent heat building up. It also only seems to work if the side of the NoNo with the logo is the leading side iykwim.

If I think of anything else useful I'll post it here.

Tried the no no and returned it - it leaves you with stubble - which is never a good look

I recommend the philips lumea - I bought mine a couple of years ago and used it religiously for around 3-6 months (legs underarm & bikini) and have been hair free for the last 2 years - brilliant. Cant recommend it enough.

Blood-ee-hell that's not cheap is it....
I go for this option - http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=273195707 - it's just a tiny bit cheaper. :nod:

Latest posts

Back