Kim & Co TSV 15/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I honestly don’t know how you do it (have you bugged their headquarters) but there’s loads of grateful shoppers out there. ! I think jumpsuits have maybe had their day - unless youre lucky enough to be going away or a cruise. They don’t look so good on a rainy day in the Midlands 😱. Pray god it’s not a gaucho. I find the fashion very very hit and miss - mainly miss lately

I honestly don’t know how you do it (have you bugged their headquarters) but there’s loads of grateful shoppers out there. ! I think jumpsuits have maybe had their day - unless youre lucky enough to be going away or a cruise. They don’t look so good on a rainy day in the Midlands 😱. Pray god it’s not a gaucho. I find the fashion very very hit and miss - mainly miss lately
Hello, whereabouts in the Midlands are you?

I once bought a print jumpsuit some years ago from Kim. I wore it on holiday and I could almost hear people whispering and pointing. As in "she's wearing one of those awful Kim jumpsuits from QVC". I threw it away before I went home. One less thing to re-pack I suppose.

CC
I’d have worn it with my head held high! I have always subscribed to the “it’s not what you wear but how you wear it” school of thought. I once (famously) way way back in the 80’s walked right past the queue outside one of the most famous clubs in London (owned by a bloke named Peter) and straight through the door wearing a jade green silk skirt from Chelsea Girl in the sale for £2.50 and a white silk sleeveless top my Mum made for me using one I’d bought for the patttern. That was a remnant that cost pence. To be fair I had no idea what the queue was until it was explained letter because we never had to at our regular Brum clubs (I didn’t do queuing in those days - the arrogance of the young poser). Apparently you queued and if they liked your clothes/look you were invited in, otherwise you shivered outside all night in hope watched by the yuppies in the bar opposite all betting on who would/wouldn’t get in. I’d never be ashamed or allow some stuck up tart to make me feel embarrassed. It’s an act. Hold your head up, strut your stuff and act like you’re the coolest one there and they’ll believe it.

I'm not as brave as you Choosi and I think the problem was that I didn't think the outfit suited me to start with. I shouldn't have bought it never mind wear it :LOL:

CC

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Short Dolman Sleeve Gaucho Jumpsuit
Item Number 405773/405774
QVC Price £69.00
TSV Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Suit up for sunny-day style with this gorgeous summer jumpsuit from Kim & Co, featuring short dolman sleeves and cropped wide leg trousers. Whether you're looking for a casual picnic look to pair with shades and your favourite sandals, or an all-in-one outfit you can glam up with accessories for a wedding or special occasion, this versatile Gaucho jumpsuit is sure to be your near-daily go-to for the summer and for years to come.

Find your look - with six fabric designs to choose from (as well as Regular and Petite sizing) you're sure to find a chic jumpsuit look to suit your wardrobe. There are three beautiful floral and foliage-inspired prints in the Green Floral, Lilac Floral and Yellow Leaves designs, two tiled and geometric looks in the Olive Tiles and Black Geo designs, as well as a classic block-coloured Navy option.

Sleek silhouette - from its cinched, elasticated waistline to its wide trouser legs and elegant short dolman sleeves, this Gaucho jumpsuit is beautifully designed to complement your figure and help you to put your best foot forward, whatever the occasion.

Petite-sized options available - these gorgeous designs are also available in Petite sizes to ensure that everyone can enjoy this wonderfully elegant summer staple!

Brazil jersey fabric
Short, dolman sleeves
V-neckline front and back
Spaghetti tie-back detail
Elastic at waist
Wide leg
Fabric content: Block colour design: 96% polyester, 4% elastane; Printed designs: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:
Black Geo
Green Floral
Lilac Floral
Navy
Olive Tiles
Yellow Leaves

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Waist: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 71.1cm (28"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 81.3cm (32"), XL: 86.4cm (34"), 2XL: 94cm (37"), 3XL: 101.6cm (40") Hip: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Inseam: XS: 50.8cm (20"), S: 50.8cm (20"), M: 50.8cm (20"), L: 50.8cm (20"), XL: 50.8cm (20"), 2XL: 50.8cm (20"), 3XL: 50.8cm (20")

Regular

Petite

Who washes on a cold cycle? Not me. And this polyester garment with its loose fitting style (no pleats, darts or gathers except at a sewn-in waistband and no extra seams to sew together), will have taken no time at all to sew up so there's no reason to charge £54. Fabrication? What fabrication?

Who washes on a cold cycle? Not me. And this polyester garment with its loose fitting style (no pleats, darts or gathers except at a sewn-in waistband and no extra seams to sew together), will have taken no time at all to sew up so there's no reason to charge £54. Fabrication? What fabrication?
I always wash on 30 degrees. It is Brazil Jersey

I’d have worn it with my head held high! I have always subscribed to the “it’s not what you wear but how you wear it” school of thought. I once (famously) way way back in the 80’s walked right past the queue outside one of the most famous clubs in London (owned by a bloke named Peter) and straight through the door wearing a jade green silk skirt from Chelsea Girl in the sale for £2.50 and a white silk sleeveless top my Mum made for me using one I’d bought for the patttern. That was a remnant that cost pence. To be fair I had no idea what the queue was until it was explained letter because we never had to at our regular Brum clubs (I didn’t do queuing in those days - the arrogance of the young poser). Apparently you queued and if they liked your clothes/look you were invited in, otherwise you shivered outside all night in hope watched by the yuppies in the bar opposite all betting on who would/wouldn’t get in. I’d never be ashamed or allow some stuck up tart to make me feel embarrassed. It’s an act. Hold your head up, strut your stuff and act like you’re the coolest one there and they’ll believe it.
That does work, I know, but you've got to have masses of confidence.

Good grief!
How the heck do you get into it? That neck opening doesn’t look very big to pull up over your hips, imagine wanting to go to the loo when you’re out & about.
I notice the models all have long hair or a cardigan to cover up that awful tie at the back of the neck which I suppose is what’s going to give you enough room to climb in & out of the thing. Wouldn’t want to be desperate for a wee!
What a monstrosity of a sack.

Latest posts

Back