Northern Nights New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights New Items

Northern Nights 300TC 100% Cotton Sateen Set of 2 Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets

Northern Nights 300TC 100% Cotton Sateen 4 Piece Duvet Set

Northern Nights 300TC 100% Cotton Sateen 4 Piece Duvet Set

Northern Nights 300TC 100% Cotton Sateen Oxford Pillowcase Pair

Love Dorma cotton bedding. It has "body" and I promise it doesn't wrinkle like crazy. I have never ironed it but it is almost entirely smooth after washing.

It is really funny that SCW has posted this as I was thinking of how Cozee Home has pretty much done away with the trusty NN brushed cotton/flannel. I had looked and a couple of weeks ago all there was was about 7 items and no bedlinen at all, and some of the 7 were on clearance. Mayfair Manor seems to have vanished.

Dorma bedding is gorgeous I love the M&S Autograph as well both don't crease like the Northern nights stuff
I've not tried the Autograph stuff. I love the zips on the Dorma duvet covers.
Northern Nights is as limp as a dish rag, and if you are a dedicated non-ironer like me.

I've not tried the Autograph stuff. I love the zips on the Dorma duvet covers.
Northern Nights is as limp as a dish rag, and if you are a dedicated non-ironer like me.
Never seen the Dorma zipped duvets. The Autograph all cotton bedding is beautiful. its like silk its weighty but soft at the same time and no ironing needed. Not cheap £120 for duvet cover and two pillowcases but you won't need to keep buying bedding

the sales rep for northern nights did a fantastic job of over selling the range ...
They had two, at one time. Someone who ran a guesthouse, Sam Doubleday... and of course Suzie.

Never seen the Dorma zipped duvets. The Autograph all cotton bedding is beautiful. its like silk its weighty but soft at the same time and no ironing needed. Not cheap £120 for duvet cover and two pillowcases but you won't need to keep buying bedding
I know they now include the zip feature on the info sheets in Dunelm. Not all sets feature a zipper.

Love Dorma cotton bedding. It has "body" and I promise it doesn't wrinkle like crazy. I have never ironed it but it is almost entirely smooth after washing.

It is really funny that SCW has posted this as I was thinking of how Cozee Home has pretty much done away with the trusty NN brushed cotton/flannel. I had looked and a couple of weeks ago all there was was about 7 items and no bedlinen at all, and some of the 7 were on clearance. Mayfair Manor seems to have vanished.

Coincidence ! I just deleted a new thread asking if Northern Nights had been phased out in favour of Cozee Homes - and then I see this Thread ! So you and I were thinking along the same lines May ! We've had wall to wall Cozee Home for months now, be it bedding/throws/dressing gowns etc.

Both Cozee Home and Northern Nights are QVCs own brand so maybe they’re bringing NN back to boost their deflating profits. Knowing QVC they’ll charge a lot more than other retailers do for similar bedding.

This sateen duvet set from Northern Nights features beautiful embroidery details and comprises a duvet cover, fitted sheet and two pillowcases.
I didn't know refurbished laptops and macbooks were made from beautifully embroidered sateen.

I am not keen on Suzie at all, I a tually think she patronizes the viewers. I dislike the entire range of Cozee and the guest who spouts the stuff. None of it will end up in my home.

Latest posts

Back