Northern Nights TSV 12/1/11 AND 24/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
How much bedding do they think we need? I love my northern nights bedding but every couple of weeks is ridiculous. I am in need of some single sets but I point blank REFUSE to buy it as they now always sell it all sizes one price. I don't care how many times they say it is still good value for a single size , it isn't!!! Not when you can get super king for the same price. :headbang: :angry:

Shame as there does appear to be a real lack of imagination lately with the TSVs. would like a bit more variety and more vfm. Not spending otherwise!

You only have to look through the TV schedule for the upcoming weeks to see how boring it is. Same old same old. Candles, bedding, bags, stuff for the kitchen, etc. They have New Year new you shows, maybe that should be New Year new us and try and start varying the TSVs. They are getting a bit like IW with the repetition.

Nn tsv 12/01

Anyone know what the TSV will be this evening. I hear it's likely to be towels but wondered if there was any more info and price point available yet.

Its a 6 piece towel set price is £29. Friend of mine got the price off a website advertising the tsv's.

Is it me or are those towels (especially the bath sheets) small for the size. Also nearly £24 for 1 bath sheet!!! QVC are having a laugh....

thers a lot of hype with this brand. in 30 years i have only needed a couple of quality bales from the high street top brands. qvc will now be bringing out a variety of weights/compostitions/sizes/fluff factor/togs/twists to justify a towel tsv for the next 20 years.:giggle:

I suppose the fact that it isn't more bedding is a result. Wonder what they will branch out into next, same as IW probably with bedroom in a bag etc, matching curtains. They have to come up with more ideas as there are two TSVs this month alone!!

Ridiculous price for skimpy towels.

Anyone looking for good quality towels at great prices try www.kingofcotton.co.uk

:happy:Mam, thanks for this. Have you tried the 400-thread-count duvet covers? The prices of the covers seem very good compared with those that I have been looking at over the last few weeks.

Jay

:happy:Mam, thanks for this. Have you tried the 400-thread-count duvet covers? The prices of the covers seem very good compared with those that I have been looking at over the last few weeks.

Jay

No Minnehaha, I haven't ventured into their bedding yet but I can vouch for the towels, they're great quality.

TSV TOWEL BUYERS
Please could you read the thread titled QVC easy pay double charge.
It could be possible that you may have been charged twice either by easy or full payment due to a QVC error.

Latest posts

Back