Not happy with QVC these days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Preebs

Registered Shopper
I never used to have these problems until recently, but they keep on sending me either the completely wrong item (different designer) or the wrong size and colour. This has happened 4 times now in the space of 5 weeks. I know, people make mistakes, but recently I was so angry because this one particular item I wanted, is now sold out. I think some of their packing people need to go to Specsavers.

I think qvc are complacent. It wouldn't be so bad if we were compensated in some way for their mistakes but no, it's a long drawn out process with no goodwill gesture, nothing but hassle for us. I brought something from next recently and it was very slightly damaged but unnoticeable. I rang next cs and they offered a replacement or £10.00 reduction. Great service from them and they have a very happy customer - win, win. Qvc - 10/10 for the sell, 0/10 for aftercare.

I don't BELIEVE it! It's happened again! Just received a replacement for an item which they messed up with before and I've got something completely different. Why is this happening? I do believe this top I'm after is jinxed.

:angry:
I never used to have these problems until recently, but they keep on sending me either the completely wrong item (different designer) or the wrong size and colour. This has happened 4 times now in the space of 5 weeks. I know, people make mistakes, but recently I was so angry because this one particular item I wanted, is now sold out. I think some of their packing people need to go to Specsavers.

... Ordered the Judith Williams neck and decollete cream - package received today. Invoice has correct details but the package actually contains a Bare Escentuals brush????? BooBoo not happy... :angry:

Last year I received two boxes of Christmas lights instead of the two sets of Laura Geller TSV. Luckily, they arrived before the TSV day thanks to heads up here so I still got my TSV on the day. However, if something you bought sells out and you receive something else is too bad.

Yet they keep on raving about how "great" they are with their "award winning call centre" and their "2nd place only to JL" every 5 minutes.

I would love to see a behind the scenes documentary at Qvc , there award winning call centre and there warehouse. Surely as the 2nd best brand they should be willing to show everyone why , because so far I have no idea how they came second unless the survey was held at John Lewis stores and Qvc lol

Yeah, I can just see that one happening - cheerful, helpful call centre staff taking orders and passing them on to smiling, happy warehouse people who sort out pristine parcels which are delivered to a customer who is ecstatically grateful that her bank account has just been debited with a hugely inflated amount and the thought that her parcel might contain a beautiful Kipling bag - and a teabag thrown in for good measure, if she's lucky.

Latest posts

Back