Nubrella?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lol lol lol its brilliant..........when the next fancy dress party...i want to go as a mad inventor lol lol lol

This is soooo funny! I imagine some sad inventor is delighted to have sold his/her invention to QVC but would anyone honestly use it??? Maybe a devoted golfer but who else?? And at that price!!

Now this would be just perfect for a wet day at the races. Perfect viewing while keeping hands free to browse the race card. Frankie Dettori once told my friend off for putting an umbrella up too close to his horse (quite right too) as horses don't like umbrellas. With a nubrella the horse would just think it's another big hat and they're well used to those. Ascot beware, fascinators and feathers out, nubrellas in!!!!!!!

My internet has been down all morning so only just seen this thread. What a laugh that product is, I'm still getting over that chest infection and this has made me cough so much lol. I love the photo's they've added. Putting aside the sheer ridiculousness of it, how would it cope on a windy day?

Surely they are taking the proverbial. The "may we also suggest" products that come up when you look at this are Kim and Co! As if you wouldn't already look stupid enough using this they want you to wear Kim and Co as well.:18:

Latest posts

Back