Oh dear Jill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I know its seems 'de rigeure' for some of the young things and of course Mrs Beckham to wear the cuffs of their woollies half way down the palm of their hand (why? for heaven's sake) but now Ms Franks is following the trend on the Vitamix hour. Sorry Jill, you just look stoooopid, you're trying toooo hard to be on trend, - its kids fashion and that ship has sailed for you, like it has for the rest of us. Even Amal Clooney with her millions gets it wrong too, with her babydoll too short frocks, and she's much younger than you !!!!

Turned over to catch her flirting, or trying to, the guest looked uncomfortable because she kept invading his personal space. She really over compensates, by excessively flirting, thinking she's funny, sexy and bubbly, Jill I hate to break it to you but erm............

What was all the guffawing with JF and Mally the other day? I had the sound down as usual!

Didn't watch, rarely do now, just snippets here and there but I can honestly think of nothing worse that Mally and Jill Franks together, except throwing Sara G and Claire S in the mix. :mysmilie_13:

try a combination of Mally and Ali Keenan - wowzer turn down the sound because both of them shout. I can't stand Ali's over-exuberance when she's on air, a sort of over happiness as it were - anyway it annoys me ten fold, watched only for a few minutes before turning down the volume then switching channels - it was a competition from the little I saw of who could be heard the loudest.

I had to mute her the other day on the Philosophy show. She kept calling the male rep sweetie and darling. She sounded like and extra from AB FAB.

I find Miss Franks a trifle irritating did anybody see her yesterday on the Vitamix show. Marvarine came in for a couple of minutes and had a spoonful of the fruity concoction while Jill put on an oscar winning performance trying to keep her away from it. Slapping her hand and pushing her out of the way - it was cringe-worthy.

I find Miss Franks a trifle irritating did anybody see her yesterday on the Vitamix show. Marvarine came in for a couple of minutes and had a spoonful of the fruity concoction while Jill put on an oscar winning performance trying to keep her away from it. Slapping her hand and pushing her out of the way - it was cringe-worthy.

No but I can imagine. :mysmilie_15:

I know its seems 'de rigeure' for some of the young things and of course Mrs Beckham to wear the cuffs of their woollies half way down the palm of their hand (why? for heaven's sake) but now Ms Franks is following the trend on the Vitamix hour. Sorry Jill, you just look stoooopid, you're trying toooo hard to be on trend, - its kids fashion and that ship has sailed for you, like it has for the rest of us. Even Amal Clooney with her millions gets it wrong too, with her babydoll too short frocks, and she's much younger than you !!!!

Sorry JF but I don't think the new hair and make up works image.jpg :mysmilie_17:

I watched this show and have to say l felt Jill looked so uncomfortable throughout! Did anyone see the bit where the guest made Mackerel Pate? Jill's face was a picture, she looked at the Mackerel as if it was something nasty from the bottom of her shoe. I don't know why they had her on presenting it to be honest, she wasn't enjoying it if you ask me!

I watched this show and have to say l felt Jill looked so uncomfortable throughout! Did anyone see the bit where the guest made Mackerel Pate? Jill's face was a picture, she looked at the Mackerel as if it was something nasty from the bottom of her shoe. I don't know why they had her on presenting it to be honest, she wasn't enjoying it if you ask me!

Well, as she doesn't cook and therefore does not know where her kitchen is, nor does she shop for food she probably has know idea what a mackerel looked like...

Didn't stay long enough to see that part whitesnake I can only watch in bite size pieces!

Jill always reminds me of a 'lady that lunches' type of person, a person who typifies the 'air kisses' lifestyle. If she really gets on with guests then it is too 'twee' to watch as I almost feel like I am 'butting in' on a private 'girly session'. She is also in my opinion very 'smarmy', in that she seems to overkill not only on the gushing of the presenters but on the products those presenters are selling. If however she is not really bothered about the presenter or if she is not really connected with the products she is trying to sell then you can see that she is in 'professional only' mode in that she will just use her usual superlatives and try and look enthused when in actual fact it looks like she would rather be anywhere else but where she actually is. Jill to me is very overexcited 'false' person, in that whilst she may use all these superlatives, I don't think (apart from her 'precious' vitamix') she actually owns any of the products, as because of her 'gushiness' to all the presenters she is probably given 'samples'!

Note to QVC. Do NOT put Jill Franks on food shows. She makes me feel like a fat heifer (so I don't buy) and she clearly doesn't eat anything that QVC sell - I see her juicing her way through life. She's nearly as bad in the gardening shows, in fact she's worse with all that "lordy, lordy, my nails will get ruined". Maybe just not have her on at all?

CC