Oh no Lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Lenny is on with his speciality clothes for giants. He said the 'new today' sweater dress is good if you have a muffin top. WHAT??? It's so clingy and would have shown any morsel of muffin if Cordelia had any. She had a nice flesh coloured balcony bra on though (you could see right through the dress).

He's only been on five minutes and he's already touching up the model's legs. :mysmilie_460:

IMO they can't really tell Lenny off for touching the models, after watching ' Harold the groper Gloockler' yesterday.:eek:

and naughty naughty Lenny has just tried to sell his frumpy ''best fitting you'll ever buy'' pants as all 5*.....tsk tsk they actually score 2.5*
false selling methinks

At the risk of jeopardising international relations with those across the Pond, I am getting to the point that any guest or vendor selling fashion, make up, beauty products, jewellery etc etc from any direction west of Ireland (with the exception of Ouida from Ronni Nicole) , is driving me nuts !!!!!

Why DO they have to SHOUT to sell their wares. Do they think we are DEAF !!!!! I am not going to list who they are, cos we all know, - but they talk over the presenters, never actually listen to what the presenter is saying, if selling fashion they continually "feel" and stretch their garments on the hanging rail, and according to them everything is beuuuuuudiful - in fact they never SHUT up.

Grrrrrrrrr ................ irritating beyond belief !!!!!!

At the risk of jeopardising international relations with those across the Pond, I am getting to the point that any guest or vendor selling fashion, make up, beauty products, jewellery etc etc from any direction west of Ireland (with the exception of Ouida from Ronni Nicole) , is driving me nuts !!!!!

Why DO they have to SHOUT to sell their wares. Do they think we are DEAF !!!!! I am not going to list who they are, cos we all know, - but they talk over the presenters, never actually listen to what the presenter is saying, if selling fashion they continually "feel" and stretch their garments on the hanging rail, and according to them everything is beuuuuuudiful - in fact they never SHUT up.

Grrrrrrrrr ................ irritating beyond belief !!!!!!

Yes a prime culprit for this is Renee, as in Attitudes by Renee. She drives me mad rabbiting on about the fit and drape of the clothes. Looks like clingy nylon cr*p to me, which would show off any cellulite you had (not speaking personally of course :giggle:).

I find the strident delivery very off-putting. :nod: And the clothes look like sh*t as well.

I detest the man..........he is the pits, I can feel my toes curling up at the mention of his name. Fancy meeting him in a dark alley (aaaarggghhhhhhhh).

Rarely watch many of the fashion shows but he's on now and I've had to mute the TV. He was giving me a headache rabbiting on ten to the dozen about DG's rack!!

Actually I don't usually dislike Lenny, but today when he suggested one of his dresses looked like you'd paid more like £200 and something (can't remember exactly!)...........I think I changed my mind......
YEAH RIGHT:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back