One Time Only Prices 15/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Laura Geller Double Take Foundation & Eye 3 Piece Collection OTO Price £25.98 plus postage
Previous TSV Aug 23.

If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £79.88

Double Take Liquid Foundation 30ml £26 cost £13.65 now £9.74
Eyeshadow Palette £34.92 cost £18.33 now £13.09
Inkredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil £18.96 cost £9.95 now £7.10

Total £79.88 cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations. OTO price £29.93 incl p&p.

Yes, I bought a couple of the eye shadow palettes from TK MAXX sometime ago. I bought a LG mascara from there last week for a fiver.

And that is why you really have got to know your prices! Only Yesterday, people were comparing Australian Bodycare prices on Amazon, and the prices QVC were charging were outrageous.

And that is why you really have got to know your prices! Only Yesterday, people were comparing Australian Bodycare prices on Amazon, and the prices QVC were charging were outrageous.
It’s timing though on Amazon but I agree it’s always best to shop around.
I use the Prai neck cream and would never dream of buying it at full price.
I’ve got some great prices on Amazon.
The supersize last month on QVC was excellent value though and it made no sense not to get it.

It’s timing though on Amazon but I agree it’s always best to shop around.
I use the Prai neck cream and would never dream of buying it at full price.
I’ve got some great prices on Amazon.
The supersize last month on QVC was excellent value though and it made no sense not to get it.
I got the LE serum at half price and that was such a bargain I went back for more…. But I knew the price. I think QVC think we are all stupid. There are still bargains to be had but you need to look around.

Latest posts

Back