One Time Only Prices Thursday 28/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun 3 Piece Total Face Suncare Collection
Item Number: 216643
QVC Price £36.00
One Time Only Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A three-piece Total Face Suncare Collection from Ultrasun featuring face, lip and eye suncare. Comprehensive suncare designed for total everyday face protection.

Once-a-day application (does not apply to special care products)
All day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Water-resistant sun protection, ideal for outdoor sports, water sports, holidays, working outside and gardening
Non-greasy, free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume and easily absorbed
Suitable for all skin types and helps protect skin against premature ageing
All products can be used for up to two years after opening

Contains:

1 x Face SPF30 Tinted (50ml) - high UVA and UVB protection specially formulated for delicate facial skin. Has a light texture
1 x Eye Protection SPF30 (15ml) - targeted protection for the thinnest and most sensitive skin on the face, offering high protection from UVA and UVB, and is designed for super-sensitive skin and suitable for contact lens wearers
1 x Ultralip SPF30 (4.8g) - helps shield against sun damage and prevents lips becoming dry and chapped in the wind and cold

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216643

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Body Building & PK Perfecting Spray OTO

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Body Building Collection & PK Perfecting Spray
Item Number: 216362
QVC Price £43.00
One Time Only Price £35.16
P&P £0.00

This trio contains Body Building Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Prep Perfecting Spray, all of which combine to make hair looking fuller and more fabulous. This three step routine from Philip Kingsley will have your tresses looking perfected in no time.

Contains:

1 x Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - this shampoo for fine textured hair or hair lacking in density is suitable for frequent use, its special formula gently cleanses whilst adding volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
1 x Body Building Conditioner (500ml) - perfect for those who wish to add body to limp, lifeless hair. This unique formula detangles, controls flyaways and adds shine without weighing the hair down
1 x PK Prep Perfecting Spray (125ml) - Perfecting Spray is the ultimate multi-tasking blow-dry spray, it acts like a primer for your hair to deliver long-lasting smoothness and control, whatever the style

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216362

Hubby has just bought a lot of this brand as it suits him
He got me the face tint which is greasy and for my fair skin makes me look like David Dickinson
I prefer a sun cream you reapply throughout the day and I think these one a day creams should have a warning
As unlike ones you reapply
with the once a day cream you could easily miss a spot and get badly burnt
Been there done that

Latest posts

Back