Ooops just gone and bought the B.E. Purist ex tsv.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angiebabe1

Registered Shopper
I think it was the 3 ez pays and 99p and p that swung it, I really needed some new foundation, tried Clarins and Estee Lauder and still haven't found one that suits, I've tried B.E. before but it was medium beige which wasn't quite right so today I've gone for light and fairly light, also the eyeshadow is my colour.

The TSV came with a bag - the video presentation is the TSV presentation but the website doesn't show a bag is included. Did the on air presentation have a bag please?

Oh b*gger it. I'm really tempted. I had better f.a.r.t quickly or I may just order it.

Should have f.a.r.ted harder. I just ordered it. I am running out of foundation so I can sort of justify it. Will now confess on the confessions thread.

I ordered it too as with the 99p postage it actually worked out £1 cheaper than it was as a TSV with £5 and it was on three easy pays which the TSV wasn't.

I caved last night and ordered it too. Am having mega buyer's remorse now though and am pondering cancelling it as goodness knows if it will arrive before I go on holiday. Also once it arrives I will have 6 BE foundations. Errr...

Yes the bag is in it, but on the video presentation I think they showed an eyeshadow brush, but that's not in this.
If anyone got it as the original tsv what did you think of the lip gloss? on qvc reviews it says it's very dark?
mines been shipped!

The lipgloss is quite dark much too dark for me so mine went to my sister, though saying that I prefer paler colours and wear the Buxoms mostly which are much sheerer.

Latest posts

Back