Outdoor Living TSV 27/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

God I remember buy one years ago did not last long and you had to keep cleaning it. Waste of money
I bought mine from them years and years ago (well over 10 years maybe 15) and it's still going strong although i did have to get another battery last year. I found the answer to keeping it clean too, a tiny amount of an animal and bird friendly cleaner that stops the bacteria.

I bought mine from them years and years ago (well over 10 years maybe 15) and it's still going strong although i did have to get another battery last year. I found the answer to keeping it clean too, a tiny amount of an animal and bird friendly cleaner that stops the bacteria.
Ahh thats a good tip wouldn't buy anather one though!

Last edited:
I like fountains but I find them quite hard work especially when the birds like to use it as a toilet
Yes I have the same problem so I have a little tea strainer to get rid of any deposits and my trusty purifying stuff!

Attachments

• Fountain TSV 1.png
    Fountain TSV 1.png
    479.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Fountain TSV 2.png
    Fountain TSV 2.png
    915.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Fountain TSV 3.png
    Fountain TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Fountain TSV 5.png
    Fountain TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Bernini Lecce Cordless 4 Piece Modular Aged Effect Fountain
Item Number: 738155
QVC Price £199.92
Todays Special Value Price £139.92
P&P £0.00

Add a touch of Italian elegance to your garden or indoor space with the aged-finish Lecce cordless four-piece water fountain from Bernini. Perfect for a balcony, patio or remote area, it can easily be placed anywhere without the need for an external power source. Plus, the versatile design can be disassembled into a tabletop fountain, and the leftover base and pedestal used as matching planters. Complete with three spray dancing water tips for multiple water patterns and an intricate pattern, this water fountain is as practical as it is stylish.

Perfectly mobile - with no solar panels, plumbing or power cables required to display this water fountain, this cordless design is a fuss-free way of enhancing your decor. It works day or night and in light or shade, and is powered by four D cell batteries, which are included. So, it's ready to be displayed straightaway wherever you choose.

More than a water fountain - this modular design and its additional accessories can be displayed in a number of ways. Easy to assemble and disassemble in minutes, the base can raise the height of the fountain by 5" or be used as a short base for the tabletop mode. Plus, both the base and pedestal can be used as planters, perfect for showcasing your favourite blooms.

Long-lasting design - created from a durable chip, peel, UV resistant and perfectly weighted faux Firmastone material made with real Soapstone, this fountain will make a long-lasting addition to your outdoor space. Intentionally designed to look weathered and distressed, the Firmastone material will age beautifully wherever you place it and will not fade in the sun.

Choose a colour - there are four classic colours to choose from, so you're bound to find a shade that matches your garden decor or indoor space perfectly. Take your pick between Grey, Taupe, Terracotta or Sandstone.

• Material: long-lasting, UV resistant faux concrete
  • Daily repeat timer: 1 - 4 hours
  • Batteries: one hour of use a day lasts for approximately two months
  • Spray tips: Pirouette, Rain Shower and Umbrella
  • Fountain (height): 1m (39.3")
  • Without base stand / planter (height): 86cm (33.8")
  • Shallow bowl planter / base (height): 14cm (5.5")
  • Bowl tabletop fountain (height): 40cm (15.7")
  • Bowl tabletop fountain with shallow bowl planter as base (height): 54cm (21.2")
  • Pedestal (height): 40cm (15.7")
  • Bowl (width): 50cm (19.6")

Contains:

• 1 x modular cordless fountain - with planters and base
  • 4 x D batteries - it is recommended the batteries are removed and stored inside during the winter months or when the fountain is not in use for prolonged periods of time

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Taupe
  • Terracotta
  • Sandstone

All measurements are approximate

Mine was brilliant. Good to see Bernini back. Couldn’t get hold of a battery to replace. I still have it in my garden, now looking rustic without the battery. If anyone can advise I’d be very grateful.

Same minus a battery.

Mine was brilliant. Good to see Bernini back. Couldn’t get hold of a battery to replace. I still have it in my garden, now looking rustic without the battery. If anyone can advise I’d be very grateful.
You can buy one direct from Bernini but its not cheap. I managed to get a cheap rechargeable battery and some clever friend converted the charging points so that the leads fitted, don't ask me how but I was very grateful. This one seems to not be rechargeable at all from the description, unless I've misunderstood.

You can buy one direct from Bernini but its not cheap. I managed to get a cheap rechargeable battery and some clever friend converted the charging points so that the leads fitted, don't ask me how but I was very grateful. This one seems to not be rechargeable at all from the description, unless I've misunderstood.
Yes I looked at the other segments online as Lorna did not explain fully about the battery. The rechargeable unit seemed a much better option. An hour a day and the 4 batteries would last 2 months? Also looked direct online with Bernini. The fountain is much more expensive with them. Still tempted and if not an6 good can arrange to return it.

I'm sure it has been mentioned in the past that Bernini is an American brand and the batteries had been hard to find in the UK. I quite liked it when I saw the actual demo but I have a little water feature which suits my small garden so don't need this one.

CC

4 D batteries which should last 2 months if used for 1 hour a day. So, if you use it for 4 hours a day, which I think is more realistic, they would last 14 days. With 4 Duracell batteries for £8.50 from Amazon, that would cost £17 per month to run it.

Latest posts

Back