Pandigital Photo Scanner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I haven't got that one, but do have a Toshiba one that I'm currently using to plow through old photos from my parents and early ones of my kids - it's great and given my eyesight I see no problems with the quality. It's freeing up lots of cupboard space.

Yeh was fine. Nothing special but it did the job. I had a few larger photos which wouldn't fit, which was a bit annoying and means you cant use it for documents but for standard size photos its fine. I didn't experience any of the quality problems mentioned in he reviews (white lines etc).

I thought it was expensive for what it was, which is why I didn't keep it. It would be better value if you were sharing it with several people.

I bought one and found it really easy to use as I'm a non techie and the picture quality is pretty good( some of our old photos were never brilliant in the first place) I put the cards into my digital photo frame and watch them on there and recently mum in law passed away and we ended up with a stack of her photo albums and I have been putting some of her photos on cards with the scanner so then I can give the albums to my sister in law .

The scan mouse (sold by QVC now and again) will scan up to A3 I believe, as well as items out of books etc.

I even scanned an oil painting with mine.

Latest posts

Back