Ped Egg - Efficiency from IW :-O

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
Ordered my Ped Egg on the 19th, received today. Credit where credit's due :)

I've already got the Microplane set from QVC (TSV), but couldn't resist this Ped Egg cos the handle's longer and I'm stiff-jointed - nothing to do with belly getting in the way, of course ;)

I had a major pedicure with my Microplane a few days ago, so I shall wait a while before having a go with this one and then do a little review. The grater part looks identical.

clemenzina

It was the long handle that got me, I looked on eBay first just to make sure I wasn't being had (again) but they didn't have it.

clemenzina

The original Ped Egg are in Woolies and Poundstretcher £9:99.

I just bought three from Ebay. £1.50 each (brand new) and they're brilliant.
I didn't think they'd work on my tough ol' feet but they do - dead impressed:1:

I'm dead impressed at the price you got them for well done.

He's still doing them, though the starting price is now slightly higher (£2.00) and he delivers ultra fast, too. Got loads, and if you want a BIN, he's got them as well (£2.50 I think). Tomiisit is the seller.

I got one from Ebay for about £3 a while back. It does work well, but I can't help thinking about grating parmesan cheese!!

I hate that infomercial where people are grinning away as they file their feet!!

I got one from Ebay for about £3 a while back. It does work well, but I can't help thinking about grating parmesan cheese!!

I've already had evil thoughts about that when making spaghetti for the hubby...:11:

I love having my feet grated, I'll have to get one, maybe two, just in case!

When you weigh it up. those microplane food graters are around £15...ped egg £3ish...who'll know, and anyway, whats a bit of bunion between friends :22:

Latest posts

Back