Peony Roses & Berries Vase Arrangement TSV 02/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the warning. I checked my order for the magenta which was made at around 07:30 and it was OK.

did find her going on about the tissue paper and bag quite funny probably costing them pennies to supply

I stayed up until midnight to get my order in as it's a Christmas present for the OH's Grandparents. It was showing p&p online so I kept trying for half an hour then gave up & rang CS. It annoys me when they do that. I was knackered at work on Monday.

q had to phone me to authorise payment but they have not been despatched and i wont be getting them for at least 7 days more. so much for not taking the payment until despatch

still waiting for mine, status is "in process". Anyone had theirs yet?
It is despatched by the supplier and it almost always is slow. The status may even still show as in process and you will have received it. Usually a good 10 days.

I ordered the white tsv, but now I want pink and magenta too, so I'll go back and look. I do think it is true what she and people say about Peony, I've seen faux flowers everywhere, even in expensive places, but none look or make you think you want to smell them like Peony, and they wouldn't get that award from the RHS on a whim, so that's as good as it gets imo.

I always told friends I hated faux flowers and wouldn't have them in my house LoL - woe is me, eating my words, I have several Peony arrangements and I love them.

I wish I lived somewhere that I could go to their Ruckley shop to have a look, that would be wonderful but alas it will never be.

i like peony but john lewis have her really nice single stems and they are not cheap. but i will buy some a stem at a time to add to my collection of bouquets from qvc. the best faux flowers are from bloom. the prices are quite high but they are fabulous. the detail is very very good. sia and oka are also nice but again not cheap

I was in John Lewis in the week and had a look at the Peony range in there, glad I ordered the tsv on advanced order in pink now ( as long as I get them!) as I really thought they looked good, saw some young girls looking at them and heard them commenting about how nice and realistic they looked, think the price put them off a bit though. Want to get mine now!

some of the potted orchids are very expensive in john lewis who sell some for well over £100 but qvc have some similar ones for a lot less. there is a difference but the qvc ones are good vfm. its some of the stems that are different and very very good but very pricey.

Just unpacked it. Very nice. I have not a Peony TSV before but have had several pieces. The first one I got was large and in a half moon shaped vase. I got sick of it to be honest after 5 or more years so I have just bought smaller things that usually have been in last clicks or OTOs.

A couple of years ago, I bought the Peony hydrangea in a fish bowl which sits in my kitchen, and I also bought the wreath in the same colour (red/burgundy) these are gorgeous and were my first from her range. Only tonight did I realize some were sold at JL, I've usually shopped online with JL as the nearest shop is really a day's work for me, so I don't go any more.

I've recently had my downstairs loo refurbished, it's gorgeous and in beige, so I added colour by means of red towels, and my red rose with skimia which I ordered from Peony arrived yesterday, it really sets it off nicely.

I am looking for a very realistic palm, so if anyone knows where to get one, I'd be obliged. I never seem to be able to keep a Palm alive, same with Boston fern, I've no idea what it is I'm doing wrong.

Just had a thought, does anyone think there should be about an inch more of 'still water' in their vases - I do, I know real flowers only need a small amount, but I also don't know anyone who just puts 2 or 3 centimetres of water in a vase!!

Last edited:
A couple of years ago, I bought the Peony hydrangea in a fish bowl which sits in my kitchen, and I also bought the wreath in the same colour (red/burgundy) these are gorgeous and were my first from her range. Only tonight did I realize some were sold at JL, I've usually shopped online with JL as the nearest shop is really a day's work for me, so I don't go any more.

I've recently had my downstairs loo refurbished, it's gorgeous and in beige, so I added colour by means of red towels, and my red rose with skimia which I ordered from Peony arrived yesterday, it really sets it off nicely.

I am looking for a very realistic palm, so if anyone knows where to get one, I'd be obliged. I never seem to be able to keep a Palm alive, same with Boston fern, I've no idea what it is I'm doing wrong.

Just had a thought, does anyone think there should be about an inch more of 'still water' in their vases - I do, I know real flowers only need a small amount, but I also don't know anyone who just puts 2 or 3 centimetres of water in a vase!!

maybe thats cost cutting... re the ferns theres a company called "Bloom" expensive but they do ferns and wonderful flowers. google them

Latest posts

Back