Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 77
Only £5 difference between the Gatineau and Perricone offerings. Wonder if the tsv prices will be similar. Perricone have always been very expensive but Gatineau seem to be catching up fast. Don’t remember the pre tsv price being over £300 before. Bit of a joke really.

Only £5 difference between the Gatineau and Perricone offerings. Wonder if the tsv prices will be similar. Perricone have always been very expensive but Gatineau seem to be catching up fast. Don’t remember the pre tsv price being over £300 before. Bit of a joke really.
nah the perricone will always be the dearer of the ones usually

How can you continue with an expensive regime after ‘bargains’ like this .
A few years back, I was having my weekly nose around my local TKMaxx. Standing next to a woman, she was looking at the Perricone stuff they had, she said I buy all mine from here. There are usually Perricone in my local branch. I bought an eye serum last year for under £20, it wasn't bad, no miracles of course.

I used Perricaone several years back when my skin was drying out due to age. They dont use essential oils which for some of us can cause a lot of spots and irritations. Now the only brand that gives me spots is Elemis. Sometimes just one or two then they clear up. Then they pop up again when I use something else and return to Elemis. I dont understand why.

Perricone 4 Piece Brightening Collection
QVC Price £200.00
Todays Special Value Price £112.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £28.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Brighten up your whole skincare routine this season with this four-piece collection from the experts at Perricone. Boasting brand new CCC+ Ferulic Vitamin C Under-Eye Cream, new-to-QVC Rejuvenating Moisturiser for the day, Intensive Overnight Moisturiser to help care for your skin as you sleep, and Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum, this collection will work together to give your complexion a brightening boost you'll simply love. Revamp your daily ritual and reveal your inner radiance with these expert formulas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you’d pay £337. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £112, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £225.
In with the new - not all eye creams were created equal, and the brand new CCC+ Ferulic Vitamin C Under-Eye Cream is expertly-formulated to target uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area. Fast-absorbing and smoothing, this hydrating cream will work to give you a bright-eyed appearance so you can look refreshed all day long.
Fresh for QVC - brand new to QVC, Rejuvenating Moisturiser offers the best of both worlds for your complexion: deep hydration, making it ideal for dry, tight skin types; and a firmed, supple finish. It also works to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections to help you step out with a gorgeous complexion every single day.
Brighten up - Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum is your key to a touch of sunny glow, whatever the weather's up to! Powerful, ultra-fine and easy to slot into your existing skincare routine, this multi-tasking serum works to give skin a radiant finish and even the look of skin tone and texture. We like to think of it as summer in a bottle!
24-hour care - talk about your beauty sleep! Enhance it with the help of Intensive Overnight Moisturiser, a hard-working formula that delivers intense hydration to your complexion as you sleep. Helping to improve the feel of skin's elasticity overnight, this expert night cream will help you wake up to a beautiful complexion so you can face the day in confidence.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Stock up on stellar skincare - once these skincare heroes have been introduced into your daily ritual, you might want to keep the Perricone magic going, so why not select the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same incredible collection once more in 90 days' time, all at today's amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum (30ml) - an ultra-fine, multi-tasking formula that works to promote the look of radiance while helping to smooth the look and feel of your skin, and can also be used to target the appearance of fine lines around the lips. Boasting a light and refreshing herbal-citrus fragrance, and enriched with squalene, rosemary leaf extract and vitamin C
  • 1 x Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturiser (30ml) - a deeply hydrating, fast-absorbing moisturiser that works to deliver a firmer, smoother finish to the complexion with its rich, velvety texture. Working to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this multi-tasking moisturiser is ideal for dry, tight skin
  • 1 x Essential FX Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturiser (59ml) - formulated to help promote the look of skin elasticity while helping to hydrate, plump and smooth the appearance of your complexion as you sleep, blended with a sumptuously rich and velvety texture to provide relief to parched complexions. Enriched with a blend of acyl-glutathione plus, vitamin F, flaxseed, chia seed and macadamia seed oils
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester CCC+ Ferulic Vitamin C Under-Eye Cream (15ml) - a brightening, fast-absorbing eye cream that works to reduce the look of uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area, helping to smooth the look of puffiness for a radiant finish

30ml Rejuvenating Moisturiser RRP £82 cost £27.26
59ml Intensive Overnight Moisturiser RRP £133 cost £44.20
30ml Brightening Serum RRP £61 cost £20.27
15ml Under Eye Cream RRP £61 cost £20.27

RRP £337 cost £112.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Jill is a leg end your lucky she got out of bed to present the show,usually it’s that I can’t be bothered today look at the camera,which hardly helps to sell whatever product she is presenting!

Jill has presented a number of beauty TSV’s of late. Her presentations of each are practically the same. Of course, she loves and uses the product, we must order immediately as it will sell out, she urges us to contact our friends, relatives, anyone we’ve ever known, to give them the heads up on this wonderful offer, she always has a relatable story involving one of her many girlfriends, the list goes on and on. Now we all know she uses and prefers Perricone ( she tells us often enough!) yet when presenting the Gatineau TSV, said it was the best moisturiser ever! Some of the BA’s she loves, and has to keep hugging them,with others she is quite dismissive and rude.

Latest posts

Back