Perricone TSV 29/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Error not the world's best cook it's always hit and miss but it still gets eaten!

Just ordered it has hyluaronic acid in this one?
Have you ordered the healing ointment?

Error not the world's best cook it's always hit and miss but it still gets eaten!

Just ordered it has hyaluronic acid in this one?
The Healing Ointment has hyaluronic acid yes, but my understanding is it's balanced out by the petroleum jelly, ceramides and added cholesterol

Perricone Neuropeptide 3 Piece Indulgent Skincare Collection
QVC Price £310.00
Todays Special Value Price £144.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £36.24

Single

Auto-Delivery

Ready for your skincare routine upgrade? Perricone has you covered with this three-piece Neuropeptide Indulgent Collection, featuring Neuropeptide Night Cream, Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy and Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream. Let them work together to elevate your skincare ritual with their intensive, deeply hydrating formulas. Ideal for mature skin and complete with a cosmetics bag, this impressive trio will help to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles both day and night, making it an essential addition to your existing regimen.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually (excluding the bag), directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you’d pay £502. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £144.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £353.09.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Ace your beauty sleep - make the most of your shut-eye with the ultra-rich Neuropeptide Night Cream, which works as you sleep to help deliver deep hydration to your complexion and let you wake up to smoother, softer feeling skin with youthful-looking radiance. Now that's what we call beauty sleep!
All eyes on you - not all eye creams were created equal, and this one is anything but ordinary. Designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles under your delicate eye area, this intensive treatment works to liven up the look of your skin for a fresh-faced finish you're sure to love.
Don't forget your neck! Specially formulated for your neck and decollete, Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy works to target the look of crepey, fragile skin under your chin, on your neck and on your chest, for a firmer, smoother, youthful-looking decollete.
Top up the Perricone power - once you start your new skincare routine, we're sure you'll want to keep the Perricone pampering going, so why not select the Subscribe & Save option? You'll receive the same collection twice more, every 60 days, all at today's incredible price, taking you into the new year with stunning skin!
Contains:
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (75ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy (59ml) - a quick-absorbing, lightweight cream designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to protect the delicate neck and decolletage area from harmful UVA and UVB rays, for a firmer, smoother and younger-looking complexion. Enriched with Neuropeptides, vitamin B3 and broad-spectrum SPF 25
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream (15ml) - a rich and absorbable cream formula designed to deliver essential moisture to the delicate eye area while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and fatigue. Blended with advanced neuropeptide technology and neuro-oligopeptide complex
  • 1 x cosmetics bag

If you were to buy the items individually ,excluding the bag, directly from Perricone you’d pay £502.

74ml Night Cream RRP £210 cost £62.29
59ml Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy RRP £155 cost £45.98
15ml Under Eye Cream RRP £137 cost £40.64
cosmetics bag

Total RRP £502 cost £148.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Me too, can’t be doing with the racks of clothes all rammed in tightly together. But i do wander to the shoes occasionally, and have bought a couple of pairs of Sketchers at a really good price.
I often (years ago) bought my shoes in there, but now it's all trainers, trainers and more trainers, apart from the odd pair of shoes that ladies of the night would love !

Yep true to form, Frank's loves loves loves the normally £200 night cream. Save yer money love, it ain't working !

I watched a bit of the launch, even though I'm not interested in the brand 😐

The guest presenter, who I haven't watched for years, was hardly recognisable. she could hardly move her mouth/face to speak.
So much for the 'fantastic' products :rolleyes:
EXACTLY 🙄

I watched a bit of the launch, even though I'm not interested in the brand 😐

The guest presenter, who I haven't watched for years, was hardly recognisable. she could hardly move her mouth/face to speak.
So much for the 'fantastic' products :rolleyes:
I thought the same, I watched closely for a few mins before deciding that yes, it was her. That Perricone brand must be marvellous stuff !

Latest posts

Back