Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keeley is always pushing once opened 3 years.
Okay, I think it is actually the other way around?

Three years unopened and then use up with in 6 months.
Three years from manufacturer!
However now she will only say there is minimum a one year shelf life.

I think the formula might have changed. I always thought the pro collagen products smelled strongly of hops but the matrix now doesn't smell of anything and the marine cream smells very lightly of hops. It might just be me as I haven't used either in a long time because of the cost but it's definitely got a lighter smell. I'm still liking the matrix though.

CC

Maybe some of our sleuths can find out what the ingredients for PCMC and Matrix were and what they are now? I know, you're thinking do it yourself, lazy mare lol but some of us here are really good at that and I'm not. To me there's a difference to the last time I used both.

CC

I wonder if the Matrix has changed, not used the PCMC yet but I really used to notice a difference to my skin.Maybe my skin is at optimum level so can’t be improved any more?Well I am sure very unlikely @76 but never give up is my motto, dream on is another.

I have to confess to buying a set off Gemporia (yes they now do skin care) whilst channel hopping. 50ml vit C serum 30ml eye cream and 50ml moisturizer. Has a comforting scent, no skin breakouts (unlike some the Big Brands where I have ended looking as if I am burnt) all for £34'ish inc delivery. Well suprised at the quality. My skin really seems to like for now.

I was browsing Boots website yesterday, Christmas 3 for 2 is up and running already.
I took a fancy to trying Boots Collagen so with 3 for 2 offer, plus 10 percent off, I got day cream, night cream and serum for £21.60 plus an extra 400 points as I spent over £20. Very happy, let's hope the cream is ok. They are only £12 each, so a decent price in the first place. Elemis is way beyond my purse now, but I do like Superskin, that is dear as well though.

Obviously I had to buy the men's skincare sets (3 of them) for my nephew, brother and hubby as part of their Christmas. Bargain. I love Boots 3 for 2.
Thanks for the Boots offer heads up. Just got mine. They still have the 3 for 2 Offer. I paid £21.60 as well. I got the serum , day cream and eye serum. Looking forward to trying them.

Thanks for the Boots offer heads up. Just got mine. They still have the 3 for 2 Offer. I paid £21.60 as well. I got the serum , day cream and eye serum. Looking forward to trying them.
I have only tried the serum so far, but I’m very impressed! One pump of serum, a few drops of my Elemis oil during the day and the Emma Hardie oil at night and my skin feels so good…. The LE skin repair night cream works really well with this regime, and it’s PCMC for daytime.
Going to try the day cream next.

I have only tried the serum so far, but I’m very impressed! One pump of serum, a few drops of my Elemis oil during the day and the Emma Hardie oil at night and my skin feels so good…. The LE skin repair night cream works really well with this regime, and it’s PCMC for daytime.
Going to try the day cream next.
I checked the age of the day cream and it has a production date of 09/05/23, Eye Serum 17/03/23 and Face Serum 03/04/23, well done Boots. Take note Elemis/QVC, it can be done.

Latest posts

Back