Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There you go.

Mine arrived today. Fiddled about with the serum…. Will use it tonight I think.

Yes and 10% off as it’s boots own brand…
Thanks for the link, Claire.

They have! Let’s hope we all like it….

Ive been using the serum during the day, under my ultrasun as I find that does dry my skin. And I like how it feels!
Mine came on Friday, I got the eye cream, serum and moisturiser as I never get round to using night creams. My skin feels good and there's no nasty smell, so I think they might be a winner. Will give it a while to see if any wrinkles disappear, but as they haven't with any others it will be no loss if they don't. Thank you to you or whoever suggested it in the first place.

Wish I worked for boots, think of the commission I would get. I have had time on my hands with my broken pelvis to trawl through websites. I just had to buy this, it just seemed such a bargain. It does not have a nasty smell, I am finding I like it. I was going to try Judith Williams Collagen care big deal, but am not going to bother now. Love Boots. Especially at Christmas. Their 3 for 2 gifts are excellent.

Wish I worked for boots, think of the commission I would get. I have had time on my hands with my broken pelvis to trawl through websites. I just had to buy this, it just seemed such a bargain. It does not have a nasty smell, I am finding I like it. I was going to try Judith Williams Collagen care big deal, but am not going to bother now. Love Boots. Especially at Christmas. Their 3 for 2 gifts are excellent.
Thank you for the heads up. You definitely deserve a treat, hope you are on the mend.

I love the star gifts Boots do at Christmas. I have seen the Yankee candle set which is currently £60…. getting smaller every year but still great value. And last year the Bobbie Brown set was a better deal than the TSV…
Years ago, the soap and glory Christmas star gift was always the one to get…. Used to come in a lovely bag and all the products were bath/shower and really lovely. Then they started including face bits and it all went downhill…. I’ve still got one of the bags.
And the 3 for 2 is so handy…

Thank you for the heads up. You definitely deserve a treat, hope you are on the mend.

I love the star gifts Boots do at Christmas. I have seen the Yankee candle set which is currently £60…. getting smaller every year but still great value. And last year the Bobbie Brown set was a better deal than the TSV…
Years ago, the soap and glory Christmas star gift was always the one to get…. Used to come in a lovely bag and all the products were bath/shower and really lovely. Then they started including face bits and it all went downhill…. I’ve still got one of the bags.
And the 3 for 2 is so handy…
Re Yankee Candle, do you ever get them when they're on offer at Tesco ClaireKelly?

No I don’t. But I think the ones they sell in supermarkets aren’t as good? They are called household or something?
Interesting 🙄. I got two of them in Tesco a few months ago and they seem to be as strong as the ones I've had previously. They were either £8 or £9 each 😀

No I don’t. But I think the ones they sell in supermarkets aren’t as good? They are called household or something?
I might take a pic of them.Here they are. Both 538g

Attachments

• 16945175962614691539723949563258.jpg
    16945175962614691539723949563258.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes Home inspiration. They are made for the supermarkets. But it’s interesting that you find them as strong as regular Yankee candles… and at that price you can’t really go wrong..
I've never had an issue with the Home Inspiration range either. In fact I actually prefer some of them to the more expensive range.
One of my Yankee favourites has always been Candy Cane Lane but I think the cheaper Candy Cane Forest is far, far nicer.
Admittedly I really only use wax melts these days though so the candles may not be as good as they used to be.

I've never had an issue with the Home Inspiration range either. In fact I actually prefer some of them to the more expensive range.
One of my Yankee favourites has always been Candy Cane Lane but I think the cheaper Candy Cane Forest is far, far nicer.
Admittedly I really only use wax melts these days though so the candles may not be as good as they used to be.
Im definitely going to give them a try… the price is a big seller too…

I did go for the TSV because I thought I would try the Overnight Matrix again to see if as I believed it makes a marked difference to my skin.Not so sure so will probably stick with LE? However I looked at the reviews & some one has made a point of checking the production dates, complaining of ‘old stock’. I have checked mine Overnight Matrix : 04/22 1 yr 5 months : PCMC 10/21 1 yr 11 months.How does that stand in terms of effectiveness?

I haven't checked mine but I still stand by the Overnight Matrix - it's a facelift in a jar for me. Hugely expensive but I need a boost to my appearance and this is definitely doing the job. Once it's opened it lasts me about 6 weeks so it's not going to go off.

CC

I did go for the TSV because I thought I would try the Overnight Matrix again to see if as I believed it makes a marked difference to my skin.Not so sure so will probably stick with LE? However I looked at the reviews & some one has made a point of checking the production dates, complaining of ‘old stock’. I have checked mine Overnight Matrix : 04/22 1 yr 5 months : PCMC 10/21 1 yr 11 months.How does that stand in terms of effectiveness?
What a surprise….
If you use it now I don’t think it will affect effectiveness, but they need to start being a bit more open about this… it really is not acceptable that they are putting old stock into these sets.

Personally, I thought Lovemore sounds like something you would buy from Ann Summers… but then it could be my dirty mind…

Ive also fallen for the hype, but really have been stepping back lately and having a real hard think….
Nope I thought that as well.

Latest posts

Back