Gatineau TSV 29/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was interested but then for the reasons others said I might not bother then.
Might wait and see what the Elemis one brings.

How strange that the before and after pics of the eye cream look good but then there are dark inner eye bruises on the model. Is that the new fashion in eyeshadow or did they forget the concealer?🤔

Just received my Gatineau TSV. Opened all of the items and there are no wands on any of the items. Eye cream is in the usual tube. The new lip treatment has the usual applicator. I'm happy!!
Well that's very strange, there are apparently 2 Gatineau TSVs and they both mention the wand on their page. Will see what they come up with at 9, thank you Cashers.

At one time I would have been straight in there but have stopped myself jumping from one range to another.I ordered the last Elemis TSV & then cancelled the auto delivery because I just wanted the Overnight Matrix and wasn’t bothered about the other items in there.I still really like OM but thought I could invest the money spent on the TSV for a larger size just on the product I want.I don’t think that really makes good economic sense but that is the way my mind is working.

I'm more than happy with my TSV!! I use Age Benefit or PCMC moisturizers and Age Benefit eye cream. That 30ml tube lasts forever and together with a 50 ml moisturiser and the serum I'm happy with the costs. The other two items I'll use but am not too bothered about. I love the Elemis PC mask. Happy it's all skincare and not body products that I tend to give away (especially after the last fiasco trying to get the shower cream out of the bottle, Elemis!!) That said, I'm not going for another in 60 days! £75 is my limit!!😁

Michaela's skin looked amazing as she demonstrated the products.
Debbie Flint did the midnight show, and she is light years ahead of Jill Franks in presenting style. Maybe because I watch sparingly now, I found her to be listening and asking questions, with barely any interruptions and really enjoyed her professional style. Also, if DF says she uses a Q brand/product, I tend to believe her.

Latest posts

Back