Pet Munchies Set of 6 Mixed Training Treats OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there something special about these? I think a trip to a pet store wouldn`t be as expensive when you take the P&P into account .....I`ve never bought special `training` treats just use something the dogs like if you feel the need for bribery lol

I feed my boxers organic/natural/holistic food and snacks; not cheap, but all beneficial ingredients. Never had these, but might give them a go. Unless you want to feed your dog birds' beaks and feathers etc., don't feed them anything with meat and animal derivatives listed, and pet munchies are natural, so fit the criteria. I feed my guys the way I would feed myself, healthily. Boxers have sensitive digestive systems, so this is a concern. Well worth the money imo.

Just been looking these up online, and found them available at monsterpetsupplies.co.uk - be sure they are TRAINING treats - at £1.65 for a 50G bag. If the bag sizes are also 50G on the Q, then the OTO price, never mind the QVC price is more than the £9.90 total - and then there is £3.95 postage. Most online pet stores offer free delivery, so I think the Q needs to offer keener prices on pet supplies.
GWTitmuss sell them at £1.43 per pack, free postage, even if you just want one pack! Worth trying to see if they like them, before buying the regular treats. £8.58 for 6 packs, total. £13.93 in total on the Q. Paying over £5 more doesn't seem such a OTO bargain.

Last edited:
I feed my boxers organic/natural/holistic food and snacks; not cheap, but all beneficial ingredients. Never had these, but might give them a go. Unless you want to feed your dog birds' beaks and feathers etc., don't feed them anything with meat and animal derivatives listed, and pet munchies are natural, so fit the criteria. I feed my guys the way I would feed myself, healthily. Boxers have sensitive digestive systems, so this is a concern. Well worth the money imo.

Yes mine are on a natural diet (BARF) then I know exactly what they are eating ..

I doubt my dog would be thankful for this - I feed him only quality food, he won't go near any food left out, doesn't scrounge and has perfect manners. He doesn't have any scraps or titbits etc, All very good.
Unfortunately when he's out on the field or in the woods it's a different story - anything that's on the floor and is vaguely edible (and some stiff that's not on occasion) is fair game and is a feast in waiting. In his doggy eyes a half eaten packet of crisps or a bit of mouldy bread is a total treat. He'd probably give birds beaks and feathers a go too if he got chance!

When I clicked on the link the price of these is showing as £10.50 which makes the OTO price of £9.98 look pretty rubbish.Why does QVC increase the price of things then offer them as an OTO at a fraction lower than a later listing? I noticed this last week with a Mally OTO. I'm not too familiar with pricing regs but I guess it must be legal. Just doesn't seem ethical and makes me lose respect for them when I see this happening. BTW this OTO looks carp anyway. As others have said, there are much cheaper ways of finding pet training treats that wouldn't cost anything like this or incur a p&p charge.

Latest posts

Back