Philosophy TSV 18/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a picture of the TSV in the Style magazine of the Sunday Times. Five products and the TSV includes a luxury vanity case as well.

This is the second time Q have advertised a TSV in the Sunday Times. Think the last one was the Elemis one.

Thanks for all your help guys. Much appreciated.
I always struggle trying to think of a present for them, that we haven't bought before...

They both have a musk base with Amazing Grace having floral notes and the Pure Grace (to me) smells like washing powder. It's a tricky one because Pure Grace is probably more unisex but on the whole Amazing is their best seller so I assume it has the broader appeal. I don't mind Amazing but Pure Grace gives me a headache (laundry products do this to me too, especially fabric softeners). So I'm no help really am I? :mysmilie_50:

Pure Grace smells more like baby powder/clean cotton, to use yankee candle scents. Amazing smells a bit, imo, like perfume gone past it's use by date. But we all interpret smells differently. The only way to tell what it smells like, to your nose, is to try it. If it's not your bag, return it.

I find Pure Grace an annoying smell and it lingers longer than the Amazing Grace on my skin. The Pure Grace reminds me of certain baby wet wipes and the Amazing Grace as a weak smelling floral disinfectant, Zoflora comes to mind. As you can tell I`m not a fan of either.

As suspected, another boring TSV.
It makes my blood boil when I think of the things they could be offering.

Pure Grace is like a clean, fresh, laundry-ish type smell but with a crisp coolness that kind of puts me in mind of snow or frost. It's vaguely reminiscent of some kind of nice smelling cleaning product. An odd smell tbh but I really like it.
Amazing Grace smells like granny's perfume imo. Hope that helps.

They have photos and names mixed up.....I'd be worried people won't get right one!!!

i remember the first grace tsv around 9/10 years ago it was fantastic. i dont enjoy the brand anymore the quality is not there

They have photos and names mixed up.....I'd be worried people won't get right one!!!

It's ok, they have taken it down now.

Let's hope they correct it before it comes back on...............could be RCM saga all over again if they don't!

Didnt something similar happen last year, there was a lady on Fb the other day saying she missed out on last years, as they sent her the wrong option , fingers crossed for everyone

Latest posts

Back