Please please can someone help re note book to turn on the wi fi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just a thought......we are on vista on the wi fi PC......the netbook is of course XP ??

That shouldn't matter.

Did you try going into Start then Connect To and choosing Network Connections? What did it do?

hi all who has helped......we have finally got in touch with toshiba & they have taken him step by step [ was a very long haul ] eventually we now have a network [ though till i can see QVC or e@@y etc i shall hold my breath....... however for anyone wanting the NEW TELEPHONE FOR TOSHIBA....call 0844 847 89 44....... we went round the houses to get it......fingers crossed we can go surfing later today......losing the will to live at the minute......

That shouldn't matter.

Did you try going into Start then Connect To and choosing Network Connections? What did it do?

sazza i nearly resorted to doing a striptease.:blush:.....standing on my head etc.......:devil:
i think my old man left & right clicked with the bloke from toshiba ..he looked like libarace for those of you old enough to remember him........thanks for all your help though & all the others.........good to know theres someone who will help put us oldies when we need it....

All you needed to do was go next door and borrow your neighbours 10 year old. OK, you may have been on the receiving end of 'that look', but it would have been sorted in less than 5 minutes!:happy:

sazza i nearly resorted to doing a striptease.:blush:.....standing on my head etc.......:devil:
i think my old man left & right clicked with the bloke from toshiba ..he looked like libarace for those of you old enough to remember him........thanks for all your help though & all the others.........good to know theres someone who will help put us oldies when we need it....

You were lucky he had a sequinned jacket to hand ! Glad you can now have a F.A.R.T. from the comfort of your settee !

Linda :hi:

LINDA I sooooooo need to F.A.R.T.....i could set up a cosmetics counter of my own.....i should come on here more often..........i have my l'occitane to arrive yet + ive not finished the 1st set as we had a load of MB on the go as we went to the outlet shop [ you dont save much & by the time you taken your petrol off you are better off going to rackams etc.....so i have yet ANOTHER box to put to one side for birthdays .. i did try the pop in the shopping cart & have a think BUT some kind soul on here said IF you keep going to the cart it keeps it there....so youve guessed it its just easier to cough up ...anyway weve just had our meal & getting ready to roll up our sleeves to do battle & see what we can surf...........THANKS ALL

hi all.......well we decided that it was a duff one in the end & plumped for the lap top version of it.........IM FUMING MAD as TODAY [ satuday ] id in 3 easy pay options........OMG im soooooooo soooooooooo cross anyway we would have had to pay in the end anyway so we have the pappy up & running & gor my beloved AOL installed.......MANY THANKS to all who heloped us out.........[ ps they called to pick it up SUNDAY AM.....has anyone else had sunday del apart from near Xmas time ??? wasnt packed up so chap went off empty handed this week

Latest posts

Back