PMC From Elemis and Cheryl Cole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The one time I used E45 on my face because I had eczema and was told by my doctor it was the best thing to use to keep my skin moisturised, it made it worse. Since I found pcmc eczema under control and skin looking and feeling great. :up:

Too too funny - I remember around the time they were banging on about Cheryl Kerl using PCMC there was an article in Cosmopolitan magazine in which she stated she used E45 on her actual face area and Vaseline on her lips and yet QVC still wheeled out that comment of hers in which she said 'Oh aye pet, me and my Mam both luvs Pro Collagen Marine Cream, ya knaa, it meks our skin reet soft leyk...' :nod:

LOL. I just had a vision of the Tim Healey character from Benidorm reading that! Could give a big hearty chuckle at the end as well!

I like pcmc because, out of all the brands qvc or high street, it suits my skin.

I'm heartily sick and fed up of hearing about what ruddy celebrities use or don't use. Couldn't give a flying fig. I look for products which I think will help me make the best of my problem skin.:flower:

Totally agree TangleFoot. Its like the celeb fragrances, total load of cow dung beliving they created and wear the stuff. No, Coty, Avon etc just pay them money waff a few different ones sprayed on spills and say which one do you fancy? OKay Jen, this is your fragrance created from the memories of the beach etc. The cheques in the post.

I imagine if Cheryl is using any high end products it's Lancome, kindly provided for free by L'Oreal who own Lancome...

Course she might well use E45, something simple to counteract the stress her skin must be under with the makeup, hot lights etc. But I think it's unlikely...

Celeb endorsements are such nonsense...they're paid to say they use something, we all know this, and like everyone else what they actually use is what they like themselves. It's like when magazines tell you what products they used to create the front cover...and they're ALL from the same brand. yeah right...

Latest posts

Back