PMC From Elemis and Cheryl Cole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim Mc

Registered Shopper
I seem to remember about a year or so ago Keely from Elemis saying how Cheryl Cole and her Mum used Pro Collagen Marine Cream, Keely and AY were banging on about her lovely her skin looked. This hasn't been mentioned of late and now I know why.

[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1363069/Cheryl-Coles-beauty-secret--2-High-Street-cream-helps-X-Factor-star-skin-smooth.html"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1363069/Cheryl-Coles-beauty-secret--2-High-Street-cream-helps-X-Factor-star-skin-smooth.html

So is this where we are all going wrong?

I like PMC as it suits my skin so I will continue to use it but an interesting article if it is true. :wonder:

Last edited:
That DM article about E45 made me laugh, published the same thing ages ago, infact over a year. Slow on news they do seem to dig up stories and give them ago every so often. She said in a mag about the Elemis, that was how that story came out. Biffo Cole works for L'Oreal now, she will be given shed of loads of their stuff to use. Not just the haircare that makes her extentions looks so lovely and thick, or the shiny lipgloss. The skincare as well will be given to her, think she will be out buying E45 when she can get everything free?

Too too funny - I remember around the time they were banging on about Cheryl Kerl using PCMC there was an article in Cosmopolitan magazine in which she stated she used E45 on her actual face area and Vaseline on her lips and yet QVC still wheeled out that comment of hers in which she said 'Oh aye pet, me and my Mam both luvs Pro Collagen Marine Cream, ya knaa, it meks our skin reet soft leyk...' :nod:

Actress Sandra Bullock advocates Haemorrhoid Cream. Could you see the sniffy look on madams face if she had to flog that or cream for babys bottoms on QVC:giggle::giggle:

'Now this will improve the literal actual look of your arse area...but it won't stop me talking out of it...':sun:

I suppose there will be a stampede to Boots for everyone to get their wonder E45 cream. Cheryl Cole is a YOUNG naturally beautiful girl, who like someone mentioned on the DM article, has an army of stylists and make up artists at her disposal. I am glad I am too old to be influenced by these claims. Most of the time!:blush:

I wonder if CC is being paid a nice amount of money to 'push' this item because I'm not entirely convinced with her story! After all, she's made comments against botox but is that even true when we all know that her beautiful hair is NOT the result of the product she pushes but hair extensions. No doubt she'll be advocating a certain brand of toothpaste next to help enhance her cosmetic veneers, etc. etc.!

I'm a great believer that yes, of course, we have to try and make the best of what we're blessed with but let's gracefully grow old as so many people are never given that opportunity.

Now, where's my soap and water and a rough old towel to exfoliate.................:wink:

Of course she doesn't use E45. She will get loads of freebies from L'Oreal, she is pushing their wonderful haircare, works so well on her extenstions. Now lipgloss to show off all the expensive dental work she had done on her teeth.

When you're young and blessed with good skin, it really doesn't matter what potion you slap on. She probably doesn't use the stuff anyway, but if she does I dare say it does the job just as well as the next moisturiser ~ (Used in conjunction with expensive facials.......and the rest!)

I read an interview with Victoria Beckham this month where she said her beauty routine is "mascara, lipgloss, and a toss of my hair". I didn't believe her and I don't believe Cheryl either!

I read an interview with Victoria Beckham this month where she said her beauty routine is "mascara, lipgloss, and a toss of my hair". I didn't believe her and I don't believe Cheryl either!

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!
With Posh's acne prone problematic skin, she sure as hell doesnt leave THAT exposed :devil::devil:

I hate all these so called celeb endorsements,don't believe any of it,I use what suits me -not them.

I'm sure Alison Young will be delighted to know I for one won't be going to The Dreaded High Street to stockpile E45 as I am desperately allergic to it. Will be sticking with my nearly-presteeeeeeeeeedgus actual Decleor angelique and Liz Earle skin repair. Shame I don't buy them from QVC regularly..... :giggle:

No a happy human! :sun:

E45 is great stuff, was just the hair product that didn't do it for me

Latest posts

Back