Practical Ideas TSV 11/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spin Mop & Bucket with wheels & 2 Additional Heads

Attachments

• Spin Mop.jpg
    Spin Mop.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 74
Aldi or Lidl had a very similar one to this last year a week or two after Q for about a third of the price.

When someone says mop and bucket I get an image of a char lady, fag in mouth, overall, curlers in hair, galvanised bucket, dirty water, sloppy mop cleaning pub steps. No matter how fancy the mop is, whatever colour are super words they have, it's still the char lady I see.

Unfortunately I get the same image when one of the sales staff slathers lotion on her arms. She takes enough for one arm that would cover a baby elephant, so you just hear squelchy slopping noises. I won't say which one, but she'll probably have a pink top on with a designer bulldob clip at the back for extra style and sofffisticashun. 😉

And soon after this TSV, they will no doubt be flogging a steam cleaner to challenge the efficacy of a silly spinning mop and bucket. 🙄
I have that mop thing in my Spanish flat. Spain is a very dusty country and floors need to be frequently washed. It is better to dip the mop into the water frequently. I also have a robot scooba which I turn on everyday in the bathroom to keep it clean. Also a robot Roomba to vacuum the floor every day.
Here in the U.K. most places are carpeted so I mainly use a robot Roomba.

And soon after this TSV, they will no doubt be flogging a steam cleaner to challenge the efficacy of a silly spinning mop and bucket. 🙄
So true

I have a vileda - same thing - from Amazon, lasted years. At least I know I buy replacement heads for it. Also have Deebot robot vac and mop - the best home gadget I have bought. It's cleaning upstairs right now

I loved my Roomba but have longish hair that kept getting caught in the brush bar. It would take me longer to rip the hair out with a stitch-ripper than it would using a normal vac so I gave it to my short-haired sister.

I loved my Roomba but have longish hair that kept getting caught in the brush bar. It would take me longer to rip the hair out with a stitch-ripper than it would using a normal vac so I gave it to my short-haired sister.
I always wondered if these would cope with hair of the dog and human variety but I see they don't. I've had zillions of hoovers in the past and the one thing that does for them is dog stoor. The Shark that I bought is creaking along and I haven't had it that long.

CC

Spin Mop Bucket System with Wheels & 2 Additional Microfibre Heads
Item Number: 809715
QVC Price £26.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the Spin Mop and Bucket System, featuring a stainless steel spin mechanism and telescopic mop pole that work together to wring out dirty water from the microfibre mop heads in seconds, plus it comes with a wheeled bucket with an impressive 8 litre capacity to clean even very large floor surfaces. With three ultra-absorbent microfibre mop heads included, this innovative cleaning system puts you in control, allowing you to decide how wet you'd like the mop to be so it can tackle any spills or mess on your floors with ease.

Get spinning - this system is the easier way to clean floors. Simply dip the mop into your detergent-filled water, hold to drain off any excess for a couple of seconds and unlock the latch clip on the pole handle to place it into the spin mechanism that's built into the bucket. Then just push it in and out using a pumping motion and it will wring the mop out in seconds, drawing out any dirty water and allowing you to choose how saturated you want it. As you clean, you can keep wringing out dirty water as much as you like by spinning it, so you won't just be spreading the dirt around and instead your floors will be squeaky clean!

Heavy duty - the new-and-improved microfibre mopheads are now stronger and hand knotted, allowing them to last longer and absorb more water for bigger cleaning jobs. They're also machine washable, so all you have to do is fling them in when they need a clean. The spin mechanism has also had an upgrade, as it's now constructed from durable stainless steel, so you can really feel the power!

Smooth operator - the four wheels at the base of the bucket and the moveable handle make it fully portable, so you can manoeuvre it easily around your home as you clean your floors. The telescopic mop pole boasts a 180 degree range of motion, which allows you to clean under furniture and in hard-to-reach places without straining your back too much or moving things. There's also a built-in pump bottle that you can fill with your favourite detergent and lift out or dispense directly into the water for even easier cleaning without making a mess.

Very versatile - this clever mop can also be used dry as a duster around your home, allowing you to remove dust from hard-to-reach places using the fully extended telescopic mop pole, which reaches up to 120cm! There are also three mop heads included, so you could use one to mop your kitchen floors with, one on the bathroom floors and leave the last one dry to dust away any build-up around your home in an instant.

Choose your colour - there's three gorgeous colours to uplift your cleaning routine. Choose White for a clean, classic shade to match any kitchen, or if you'd prefer to inject a bit of fun into your everyday tasks, why not go for the pretty colours Mint or Lilac?

Contains:

• 1 x bucket
  • 1 x pole (comes in two pieces)
  • 1 x mop head holder
  • 1 x plug
  • 3 x microfibre mop heads
  • 1 x pump dispenser bottle

I always wondered if these would cope with hair of the dog and human variety but I see they don't. I've had zillions of hoovers in the past and the one thing that does for them is dog stoor. The Shark that I bought is creaking along and I haven't had it that long.

CC

They're great on dog hair. We have the world's first should-be-bald-but-isn't dog! She leaves so much hair we get tumbleweeds rolling past us as we watch telly. It has no problem coping with those.

My hair, though, catches and wraps. If they bring one of those Shark anti-wrap bars out I'd definitely re-purchase.

You wonder who plans these things? 45 minutes or so slagging off mops and how inefficient they are compared to steam cleaners, then a Today's Special Value featuring er...a mop and bucket!!! Next week a Bluetooth speaker promotion followed by two tin cans and a length of string TSV.

Latest posts

Back