Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
Anyone else find the presenters to be atrocious on Gemporia these days?

Ellis with her continual singing, patronising manner, and endless cuts to 'lets show them how to buy' VT's.
Jess 'Absolutely' Foley who has 'just got to let you know' that things are 'flying out the front door' before congratulating 'each and everyone of you, well done
'continually. Absolutely.
Screeching Lyndsey Carr who is 'so proud of you' for spending your own money on something she's inevitably got the details wrong on despite them being in front of her on screen.
Lynn Jinks who waffles and continually repeats herself, in addition to telling people that 'payment won't be taken until your order is ready for dispatch' - which is not the case at all.
Hyperactive Hattie who talks (shouts) as though she's late for a train and in a rush to get out the studio.
Giggly Emily who never stops giggling and talking on Gem Collector.

It's just awful.

The only tolerable ones now are Jeff, Jim and Kate McCarthy. They're not everyone's cup of tea, but I also don't mind Adina and Angeline.

As for the self-proclaimed 'Gem Experts'. I can't stand Jade Thompson and Jade Sloth. Toby I can just about cope with - he's not full of his own self-importance like the other two and he at least has a bit of personality.

As for Jewellery Maker. WOW! Carol....................... The forum would break if I typed out all her flaws.

I said this earlier on the TJC thread. The better ones have gone including the experts seem to have disappeared. No idea what the thought process behind that decision was

Looks as if Hattie has no idea about inches vs centimetres. She just measured a bangle that clearly showed cms on the top & inches on the bottom but declared the diameter to be 6 1/2 inches 🤷

Looks as if Hattie has no idea about inches vs centimetres. She just measured a bangle that clearly showed cms on the top & inches on the bottom but declared the diameter to be 6 1/2 inches 🤷
Hattie has a very limited vocabulary, and is far too focused on screeching like a banshee at Mach 4 to be sure she's using words correctly.

So it's no surprise that she can't measure stuff properly, either. I do hope she got her measurements the right way around before she got married, or she might have been in for a somewhat disappointing honeymoon.

I find all of the remaining crop of presenters difficult to watch, as I can't take any of them seriously. None of them give you enough details to make an informed decision on spending with the company. Even if you did see something interesting that wasn't filled/coated/dyed to Jaipur and back (not that any of the presenters will tell you that now. Not even Jeff or Rosie), or made with the dreaded gold tone.

I feel very sorry for those who are falling for the neverending blather from the presenters and buyers. Being conned is never a nice feeling, but getting conned when you're made to think that you're buying something that will help your family out in the future is disgusting. Especially at a time when people are struggling to pay for basics and essentials. Like food, housing and utilities

Latest posts

Back