Price's Candles Set of 6 Flowered tea light Holders OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's just arrived and I'm very impressed, like so many others have said in the reviews, so pleased that I did auto delivery. My fave is the Vanilla and Mango too and I was dreading the flowery ones but they are quite pleasant apart from the geranium one, yak. Saving them for gifts as I have a lot of family birthdays coming up. What amazed me is I could smell them through the box before I cut the tape.

It's just arrived and I'm very impressed, like so many others have said in the reviews, so pleased that I did auto delivery. My fave is the Vanilla and Mango too and I was dreading the flowery ones but they are quite pleasant apart from the geranium one, yak. Saving them for gifts as I have a lot of family birthdays coming up. What amazed me is I could smell them through the box before I cut the tape.

its so true the smell is tremendous. i think its because they all come boxed and there is no lid on the jars so you can smell it all in its glory. the neroli/geranium and the grapefruit really are the smells you smell instantly. i have a stash of yankees cant be bothered with them now. these scents smell lovely specially for the summer. now burning the mango vanilla.

Does anyone remember when the second drop of this is due? I was thinking it was maybe 3 months after the first, so are we looking at maybe the beginning of October? All I have left of the first drop is a few tea lights, and the second drop had fragrances that were even better (to my nose) than the first drop, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Isn't the next drop due this week? I've written it in my diary.

I thought I had ordered it on auto-delivery but checking my account and emails it seems like I only got the original drop.

Is anyone's in process?

That's a shame Jenny, it is great value for money. I am looking forward to the second drop more than the first drop, I cant remember what the fragrances are, but I do remember they appealed to me, I think there were more woody fragrances, eg cedarwood, which is my fave, one of my favourite Yankee fragrances is balsam and cedarwood.

These are the scents

Violet Garden
Spiced Ginger Jam
Highland Heather
Bayberry Grenadine
Lime and Basil
White Cedar and Nutmeg

They are great value for money!

Thanks Jenny, yes I was delighted with the first drop, and I am especially looking forward to Spiced Ginger, Highland Heather and White Cedar and Nutmeg.

I hope Price's do another TSV in time for Christmas, I do love the Christmas fragrances.

Well it is Awaiting Stock ,not actually In Process, but at least I ordered the right number.

i cancelled mine. have far too many candles and qvc peed me off with the trend collection taking more than 5 weeks to arrive and it got lost. and they took my money and they want me to wait for a letter to come by post for me to sign and return before they will send out anather parcel. asked for postage back which they agreed to. plus the prices candles was due ages ago

Latest posts

Back