Primal Magnetic Mask! The MAGIC is here

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Womanwithnoname

Registered Shopper
Last night Poppy was debuting the new Primal cosmetics with Jess. Wow, the new magnetic mask was a true miracle, as for the first time it has left Jess ABSOLOOOTLY speechless apparently! šŸ˜…

After throwing a heap of clean towels over their shoulders all over the studio and being so entertained by that ā€œpropā€ themselves they sort of failed to explain the purpose!
They both demonstrated the effect of a small magnet hovering over the tiny iron particles in the mask and Jessā€™s very ā€œsincere aweā€ of the miracle of the particles sticking to the magnet produced her usual over exaggerated wide open mouth facesšŸ¤¢ and a couple of minutes of her not yelling ā€œitā€™s flying out of the door, well done!ā€. Has Jess ever seen a magnet and itā€™s ability to attract iron particles?ā€¦what ā€œ special magicā€ was that?

Sadly there was a quick recoveryšŸ˜…, after which she started shouting that this is ā€ Magic! wow! Are we Dreaming right now?! Revolutionary Technology!ā€
Well, skincare industry had this ā€technology ā€œ for DECADES, I use it with another company (which has considerably more impressive medium of Dead Sea minerals in their mask) for past 15 years easily. Not so ā€œrevolutionary ā€œ is it Jess?...There is a multitude of these magnetic masks for every budget out there and have been available before this ā€revolutionary technology by Primalā€!!

Primal mask has a medium of olive + almond oil and synthetic vitamin A peptide. No percentages or quantities explained or givenšŸ¤­ ā€¦they were showing the graphics of the box and no percentages stated there either!

The real comedy began with the questions from the viewers, so there were several questions:

1) Someone asked if you had to cleanse your face before putting on the mask. Lovely Poppy said no, as it would pull all the dirt and impurities. Wow! This mask is truly revolutionary, as EVERY mask on a market suggests that you cleanse your face before putting on ANY mask. It was especially funny as the video graphics of the masks directions stipulated ā€œcleaning the face prior to the application ā€œ

2) Someone asked how many applications you get form a 50 mls mask jar. Poppy answered that is was ā€œhundredsā€ before the producer clearly shouted I her earpiece šŸ˜…ā€¦sure Poppy, because a very thrifty application of that product would only stretch to 5-7 mls a go a 50 mls would clearly give you hundreds? she recovered by saying itā€™s actually ā€œLOADSā€ of applicationsā€¦bravo Poppy, back to elementary school !

3) the question that she absolutely should have been ready to answer about pacemakers and the magnet!! Ohhh, no sense again!
ā€go to your GP for advice on using this maskā€!!
Now I truly understood Steve Bennettā€™s claim on saving the NHSšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, I can see the GPS up and down the country having to prioritise their appointments to see ā€Doris with her magic maskā€!šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ an thanking STEVE BENNET THE SAVIOUR! Thank you StevešŸ˜…
itā€™s not a rocket science and the safety precautions are available for anyone with an ICD or a pacemaker and POPPY who goes on air to DEBUT this miracle! All magnetic devices need to be at last 6 inches from the device and caution is advised With ANY magnetic devices.
So it was not bad enough that she sent everyone with a pacemaker and ICD to go to their GP armed with the magic maskā€¦she then went on to add ā€œeveryone with dental implant should seek advice too.!!!ā€
sorry what? Your little poxy magnet is powerful enough to pull implants out of ppls jaws??šŸ¤­šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚!

So I could forgive this to the usual Gemporia presenters, but Poppy is the Primal ambassadorā€¦to come in this CLUELESS and yet push sales with the aplomb of a Professorā€¦ šŸ‘ BRAVO šŸ˜‚

I have not bought anything from them in months and vitamins/primal products I never questioned reallyā€¦I take and buy vitamins, but having the ā€œambassador ā€œ who seem to not understand simple math or face masks made me question anything that they are saying.

Another example is Poppy, who's doing today's breakfast show. She's got a heated kunzite and zircon gold ring, and she's raving about how kunzites would go for thousands at the likes of Tiffany's.

Especially when the kunzite is a 3ct stone on the nose, says Poppy. A 3ct stone is valued more than a 2.99ct one, for example. Which would be great, except that the on-screen graphics clearly state that the kunzite is 2.87ct. The zircons make up the difference to 3ct.

The gallery doesn't correct her, so Poppy goes on to repeat the claim again.

Another example is Poppy, who's doing today's breakfast show. She's got a heated kunzite and zircon gold ring, and she's raving about how kunzites would go for thousands at the likes of Tiffany's.

Especially when the kunzite is a 3ct stone on the nose, says Poppy. A 3ct stone is valued more than a 2.99ct one, for example. Which would be great, except that the on-screen graphics clearly state that the kunzite is 2.87ct. The zircons make up the difference to 3ct.

The gallery doesn't correct her, so Poppy goes on to repeat the claim again.

She also referred to it as 'Pink Beryl' three times - and wasn't corrected by the gallery.

Kunzite is Spodumene. It's Morganite that is Pink Beryl.

She also referred to it as 'Pink Beryl' three times - and wasn't corrected by the gallery.

Kunzite is Spodumene. It's Morganite that is Pink Beryl.
But you can trust Poppy! She's got a 10 year career in flogging jewellery behind her, you know! And she's GIA accredited! Well, that's the other thing she kept spouting.

Though these GIA accreditations can't be that difficult to acquire. I wonder if they're like those dodgy doctorates people buy online. 50 quid and you too can be an accredited Gemporia presenter. For an extra tenner we'll throw in a diamond grader certificate, too!

But you can trust Poppy! She's got a 10 year career in flogging jewellery behind her, you know! And she's GIA accredited! Well, that's the other thing she kept spouting.

Though these GIA accreditations can't be that difficult to acquire. I wonder if they're like those dodgy doctorates people buy online. 50 quid and you too can be an accredited Gemporia presenter. For an extra tenner we'll throw in a diamond grader certificate, too!

If Cheralene 'the light is dancing out of this design we can see here' Lavery and Jess 'absolutely' Foley can get accredited, then they can't be particularly difficult to obtain.

Well there are another 3 hours of Professor Poppy and Primal coming now ā€œlive for your pleasureā€ on GEMS TV!

The End of a Bank Holiday prime hours to sell gemstones as the name of the company suggests we have THREE hours of Primal vitamins, supplements and cosmetics! What a truly ā€œgeniusā€œ use of time.

Once again I agree with Vapidstaoat that Gemporia literally has no merchandise to put on screens.

Get ready for another 10 demonstrations of a magnet power of magic mask to death!

Where are the gemstones and jewellery?

Well there are another 3 hours of Professor Poppy and Primal coming now ā€œlive for your pleasureā€ on GEMS TV!

The End of a Bank Holiday prime hours to sell gemstones as the name of the company suggests we have THREE hours of Primal vitamins, supplements and cosmetics! What a truly ā€œgeniusā€œ use of time.

Once again I agree with Vapidstaoat that Gemporia literally has no merchandise to put on screens.

Get ready for another 10 demonstrations of a magnet power of magic mask to death!

Where are the gemstones and jewellery?
Make that FOUR hours, looking at the website's TV Schedule...šŸ˜±

itā€™s a joke šŸ˜¬!

Now Ellis is on with jewellery cleaning stuff for two hours!!!! There are only 4 products,
Do you think she will have enough time??
She did the cleaning stuff yesterday as well - and sold out according to her - and today she's doing it in bundles. This is supposed to be stuff they ordered in for the birthday shows

itā€™s a joke šŸ˜¬!

Now Ellis is on with jewellery cleaning stuff for two hours!!!! There are only 4 products,
Do you think she will have enough time??
Just when you think that Gemporia has hit peak silliness, they find a new way to reach new heights.

Lyn's currently telling us about how she prefers zircons to diamonds. Bet she's going to forget that when she next brings diamonds to screen

She did the cleaning stuff yesterday as well - and sold out according to her - and today she's doing it in bundles. This is supposed to be stuff they ordered in for the birthday shows
Logged in today in my lunch breakā€¦Angeline had another hour of cleaning connoisseur products with another one of Jade to follow on ā€¦
Truly remarkable for a tv shopping channel selling gems Ā«from mine to youā€ !

Latest posts

Back