Radical

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just been watching the Radical show (first 40 minutes of the 9-10pm hour).

I was mesmerised by the completely immobile face of Liz - the elder of the two Edlich sisters. Her surpised expression, completely line-free face suggests a complete OD on botox. The only movement was eyelids blinking and lips moving. Her younger sister Rachel (46 years old, as kindly pointed out by Liz) actually looks older courtesy of clearly not overdoing botox injections.

The other giveaway is the neck, which was "softer", with some slackening, as you would expect from someone from a sunny climate who is either late forties or early fifties.

How on earth can you believe in the efficacy of the products when presented by someone who has so clearly been getting her anti-aging from another source?

Or am I wrong and it's plausible to have a firm unlined face without any intervention??

Gawd, I watched a bit, face full of fillers and she definitely looked better on previous visits, now her face looks heavy and lumpy, she has overdone it this time.

Just been watching the Radical show (first 40 minutes of the 9-10pm hour).

I was mesmerised by the completely immobile face of Liz - the elder of the two Edlich sisters. Her surpised expression, completely line-free face suggests a complete OD on botox. The only movement was eyelids blinking and lips moving. Her younger sister Rachel (46 years old, as kindly pointed out by Liz) actually looks older courtesy of clearly not overdoing botox injection
N
The other giveaway is the neck, which was "softer", with some slackening, as you would expect from someone from a sunny climate who is either late forties or early fifties.

How on earth can you believe in the efficacy of the products when presented by someone who has so clearly been getting her anti-aging from another source?

Or am I wrong and it's plausible to have a firm unlined face without any intervention??

.I'm 49 without any wrinkles but my face isn't as firm or toned as it was 15 yrs ago , I haven't had any intervention I did have oily skin as a teen and I use vitamin e oil only as a moisturiser now so it is possible if one is very lucky. If any of this stuff worked as they claim there wouldn't be so many brands. I just watched a clip of this brand, blimey those starery women look frighteningly intense.:mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
Yes I watched a bit too. Wide eyed and skin stretched. Charlie is so irritating. His face as she cream his hand was a picture. Praps he was thinking something else........I agree that we have so many products out there all professing to make us wrinkle free. Don't they get it, you CAN'T stop ageing.

Because I cant stand the presenters and guests most of my time on Q is vision only and boy oh boy does it emphasise overboard facial expressions (Abbi\Alexis/Sara G etc) and also the non natural faces.

I reckon if none of the above has put me off it might, just might, be worth putting the sound up for a while but this does not happen very often.

On that particular show I wondered if it was amazement that someone would actually buy the items at their price point which I thought were eye watering.

Didnt see it live,the video on the web site is with Ann Dawson and her "risk free shopping "There is also a clip within it of Melanie Griffiths saying how wonderful it is.Not that she's had any work of course............Please. !

The only face I ever trust as being 100% real is the one I see when I look in the mirror !
Whether it`s telly shopping channels, magazine ads, TV ads, films, Interviews, facebook photos, websites etc there`s always a chance that plastic surgery, botox, special lighting, air brushing, body doubles or special lenses are involved. In a nutshell nothing is rarely ever what it seems. QVC are no different, they want to sell and if they have to use botoxed sales people or honey lenses, or pre made up models or any other kind of sales ploy, then they`ll use it.

I was chatting to someone about this today. Trouble is we are real, well normal women, these women are Hollywood with the likes of Demi Moore etc using it. But the fillers etc are expected over there even with high end skincare. Very very weird, as none of the products will give you the look you see with the celebs etc. We are expected to believe in the dream. Think of it like Disney Princesses, little girls want to be one and look like one, but it will never happen in real life without surgery.

I was chatting to someone about this today. Trouble is we are real, well normal women, these women are Hollywood with the likes of Demi Moore etc using it. But the fillers etc are expected over there even with high end skincare. Very very weird, as none of the products will give you the look you see with the celebs etc. We are expected to believe in the dream. Think of it like Disney Princesses, little girls want to be one and look like one, but it will never happen in real life without surgery.

I think there are quite a few 70 year old "princesses" on Q

Latest posts

Back