Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your nails look absolutely stunning!!

I'm hoping I might be able to get mine even half as nice with the RCM, they are rubbish usually from all the wet, mucky jobs with the animals.

Well both the kits I ordered have arrived for me & my DiL, one yesterday, one today. They were definitely wrong, the wrong way round as I'd had notification of the first being shipped before I even ordered the second. But I have got one of each so just a matter of us having the one we wanted,

Ridiculously I feel a bit cheated of the extra polishes as the orders were wrong but no justification to be sent the extras.

Thank you Sparkles and Breeze.

I would expect qvc to send you both colour packs like everyone else as they have sent you the incorrect options. You might not be willing to swap :thinking:

Just had an automated call from Qvc.It said that I will get my order,but it is delayed and will be with me by March 1st.
I am not happy,it could be another 10 days before I get it.I will be asking for my postage back that's for sure!!

I imagine mine will be the same as its still showing in process.

Just had an email from customer service, they've confirmed this. I've written back to say I expect my P&P to be refunded, we'll say what they say.

There doesn't seem to be any consistency at all in the way customers are being treated.
Some have drawn lucky in the lottery, getting extra free polishes, while others are being fobbed off with having to wait or getting nothing at all, as I read with one poor girl who had her order cancelled without telling them to!

Some people will be thrilled with QVC but others will have had their opinion of them badly dented.

Just had an automated call from Qvc.It said that I will get my order,but it is delayed and will be with me by March 1st.
I am not happy,it could be another 10 days before I get it.I will be asking for my postage back that's for sure!!

Forgot to say that the Qvc call came through on caller display as " International Unavailable".
I was ready to put the phone down,get so cheesed off with all the foreign calls.

Just had the automated phone call saying i have to wait until 1st of March, im really peed off
I've sent 3 emails and no replies either
Qvc are letting me down on this one

sausage, did you use the contact form or the [email protected] email address? The form didn't work for me so I used the email addy and I received an answer to an email I sent this afternoon just before 8 o'clock tonight.

Thankyou craftology i sent off an email, that makes 4!
By the way craftology or any other crafters i just bought a cameo and there on the silhouette studio is nail art for you to buy for 99c! You cut from vinyl then top coat, unsure if a uv light would effect them ? But im still going to have a go!

Mines still showing in process but I've not been contacted about anything, or ifnI have the truecall's blocked it.
I've just emailed them too. I agree if I get the 1st of March tale ill be asking for a credit for my postage.

What a mix up!!! My order came yesterday - the correct colour option - this is despite me receiving a callback from customer services (in response to my email) saying my set was on it's way and not to worry I was to keep the incorrect colours (??) as they correct were coming to me separately........ I don't think they have a clue who has had what or anything. I assume I'm not getting the extra colours after all but who knows!

sausage, did you use the contact form or the [email protected] email address? The form didn't work for me so I used the email addy and I received an answer to an email I sent this afternoon just before 8 o'clock tonight.

Thanks for that info craftology. I had used the "contact form" and have not had a reply. I have not had any contact yet from QVC so I have just tried again using that email add. Hopefully SOMEONE will answer .!!!

Well despite receiving a call from Q in the week assuring me that I would definitely be receiving the correct colours, I opened my parcel this morning to find that I've been sent bold instead of french!

Called CS and they immediately said that correct colours would be sent. Asked how long this would take and they advised that the vendor began sending colours out yesterday. TBH I'm surprised that RCM have enough stock in to correct Q's cock up - can't imagine they're too pleased about this!

Thought I had a dud light too until hubby pointed out the little switch on top of unit - oops!!! :giggle:

I have just had a look at the nail art in the Silhouette shop Sausage. Have you downloaded any? I have a cameo too so would be interested in knowing if they are worth it. I suppose 65p wouldn't break the bank.

I've received an email back from CS and they are refunding my postage - so definitely ask for your P&P back if you've been fobbed off with a late delivery date, ladies!

Oooh, FlyingPigs, I hadn't thought of that, I have a CraftRobo that doesn't get used nearly enough! Wonder whether that would work or whether it's Silhouette only?

Just picked mine up from my mothers and despite being assured I was getting B&B which is what I wanted I got French, will ring CS 2mrw. **** in a brewery springs to mind... Mind you hopefully I will get the right colours sent so could be a good result ;-)

Well, I am completely confused now - after getting an email from CS saying they'd refund my postage because of the delay, I got a letter today.

It informs me that my order will be delayed until March, that I will be getting the WRONG colours and that they will send the correct ones out separately.

I've still not had a reply to the email I sent them on Saturday asking what was going on, seeing as I've heard nothing at all from them about any delay or anything, only thing I've been told officially by them was when I rang them on Thursday and they told me everything was sorted and there would be no problem.
Shambolic.

Well i sent 4 emails and after using the contact email from earlier in this thread i got an answer on Saturday saying it was all being sorted i would recieve the right item and as a gesture they would refund the postage.
Today I've got a letter saying my order has been effected by the mix up and my order will be out after the 1st but i would recieve the other colour option direct from red carpet and "they would like me to keep them and to enjoy as a gesture of goodwill"
Well total balls up or what?! Im at the point where i want my order and the 3 bonuses! Else ill feel left out!

Latest posts

Back