Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• GF TSV 1.jpg
    GF TSV 1.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 52
  • GF TSV 2.jpg
    GF TSV 2.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 52
People on the caravan park have these to hide the underside of their vans. They don't weather very well but it is an open site. Might be better used in a sheltered area of a garden. They are always popular but not my thing. Looking forward to the gardening tomorrow though.

CC

Garden Reflections Cherry Blossom Trellis 200 x 100cm
Item Number: 732046
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

Need a gorgeous way to add year-round colour, shelter or privacy to your outdoor space? Look no further than this pretty cherry blossom trellis from Garden Reflections! Constructed from real bamboo with an intricate flower design that looks just like real cherry blossom, it's also pinned in a lattice formation, enabling it to fold and extend into the perfect size for your garden. Whether you're decorating an al fresco dining area or bringing greenery to a shady corner, this lush trellis is sure to elevate your space.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Garden Reflections Cherry Blossom Trellis from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £50 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.04.

A stylish new look - from covering bare fences to brightening up patio walls or balconies, this trellis can be used in a number of ways, vertically or horizontally, creating instant impact. The faux leaves and blossom are lifelike, made from realistic UV-resistant materials, while the strong bamboo backing offers a sturdy frame. Even better, your new trellis will add luxuriant colour and texture year-round, no matter the weather.

A versatile feature - pinned in a lattice design, the trellis can be folded and extended into the perfect shape, making it an incredibly versatile feature. It's easy to install and is low-maintenance, while the impressive size and leaf density mean your trellis offers the ideal solution for privacy screening, not to mention creating shelter and a cosy seating area.

Choose yours - available in four gorgeous colours, it'll be hard to pick just one. Go for White, Soft Pink, Deep Pink or Violet.

• Please note: delivery will take 5 - 7 working days
  • Suitable for outdoor use
  • 46% bamboo, 49% PE plastic, 5% PE plastic and wire
  • Polyethylene faux leaves
  • Spray lightly with a garden hose or dust to clean
  • Warning - product could have small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach from small children

Colour options:

• White
  • Soft Pink
  • Deep Pink
  • Violet

What's in the box?

• 1 x expandable cherry blossom trellis (l x h): 50cm - 250cm x 50cm - 135cm (19" - 98" x 19" - 53")
  • 16 x cable ties

How to install:

• Trellis can be fixed to most outdoor garden surfaces
  • The trellis can be hung onto tacks, hooks, nails or fastened using cable ties provided or garden twine

All measurements are approximate

I bought the Kelly Hoppen one but it was a flop. Got a full refund and had beautiful black iron railings put up instead.

I got some lovely ones from local garden centre to shield garden from neighbours higher tier. Cost a bit less than tsv and no p&p. We ran solar lights through ours

I did buy the Bundleberry with white flowers, and it has made a difference to a rubbish outside corner with 'greying' fence. Two years old and still looking ok. I also put a holly one up with lights in my front porch - excellent wind shield, and that too is ok after 2 years.

I’ve bought the Violet for a bare wall .. hubby and I kept talking about one .: he was at footy so bad no choice 🤣 I’ve got a violet ball ( oh mrs !) that hangs on a hook from Asda .. on easy pay and now I wish I’d gone to garden centre

Will let you know what it’s like …. Lights are a fab idea 👍 thank you for the inspiration Futility and Brissles

Opppps I bought some of Kelly Hoppen last year with the white flowers they are still going strong and look lovely

I’ve bought the Violet for a bare wall .. hubby and I kept talking about one .: he was at footy so bad no choice 🤣 I’ve got a violet ball ( oh mrs !) that hangs on a hook from Asda .. on easy pay and now I wish I’d gone to garden centre

Will let you know what it’s like …. Lights are a fab idea 👍 thank you for the inspiration Futility and Brissles
Has it arrived yet and if so thoughts?

Glad you're happy with it May. Take a photo when it's up and running. I have to say I liked that violet one the most. I've seen lots of cheap versions of these at the caravan park and after one season they've looked fit for the bin so I'll be interested to see how this brand bears up.

CC

Latest posts

Back