Refresh Your Garden TSV 17/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love those flame torches, I got them from IW when they first came out and then got some for my mum. Only one of mine works now but hers are all still going. I can't see plastic wreaths/window boxes selling well, although the "living wall" was a huge success even though it was anything but "living".

CC

I got my first set from IW and that’s what got me started on the flame ones. I’ve currently got 14 on the go 😳 and some more in a cupboard to replace any that conk out. There are 4 at the front of the house and the rest are in the back garden. The back garden is fairly large though so, thankfully, it doesn’t look as though it’s on fire. 😂

However, my neighbour opposite came over during the first evening that I put them in the front. He’d seen a flickering at the back of my car and came over to check that it wasn’t alight and about to explode. He remarked on how realistic they were. Another neighbour asked if they were oil or gas fired torches and couldn’t believe it when I said, “Good grief, no. I don’t want to blow the Close up. They’re solar ones.”

Last edited:
Garden Reflections Pre-Lit Faux Floral Crepe Myrtle Decor
Item Number: 737753
P&P £3.95

Wreath QVC Price £39.00 Todays Special Value Price £28.96

Hanging Basket QVC Price £43.96 Todays Special Value Price £32.96

Trough QVC Price £46.98 Todays Special Value Price £34.96

Need a simple way to enhance the ambiance of your outdoor space? Look no further than this faux crepe myrtle pre-lit decoration from Garden Reflections. Whether you choose the hanging basket, wreath or trough, each floral decoration is embellished with a 40 LED light strand with eight pattern functions to bring a magical sparkle to your oasis. Enjoy having this charming garden decoration in your space all year long, sure to add a gorgeous glow to your long summer evenings and brighten up darker nights.
*A great saving: If you were to buy one of these Garden Reflections items from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, for the Hanging Baskets you'd pay £44 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £11.04 / 25%. For the Wreath you’d pay £39 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.96 plus P&P, you're saving £10.04 / 26%. For the Flowering Trough you'd pay £47 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.96 plus P&P, you're saving £12.04 / 26%.
Which decoration will you choose? Easily transform the look of your garden with one (or all) of these pre-lit floral decorations. The hanging basket can be hung on your fence or in your patio, while the wreath can be placed on your front door, window or shed. If you opt for the trough, place it on your windowsill to add long-lasting floral beauty to your exterior.
Light it up - the light chain features eight pattern functions to perfectly suit any occasion or mood. By pressing the button on the top corner of the battery case, you can cycle through each pattern. Plus, each function has a 6 hour on, and 18 hours off built in timer function.
Choose a colour - the blooms that grace each decoration come in four gorgeous colours - Hot Pink, Ivory, Lilac, or Soft Pink.
  • Features a battery operated 40 LED light strand, pre fitted with warm white lights
  • LED light chain features 8 pattern functions, including Combination, In Wave, Sequential, Slo-glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash and Steady On
  • Includes 3 x AA batteries for convenience
  • Equipped with a 6-hour on and 18-hour off timer function
  • 3 x AA batteries - Input DC 4.5V
  • Designed for outdoor use only
  • The product can be cleaned with a damp cloth or duster
  • Please note - plants may need to be reshaped
Measurements:
  • Hanging basket: 60cm x 50cm (23.6" x 19.6")
  • Wreath (diameter): 53cm (20.8")
  • Trough: 50cm x 16cm x 20cm (19.6" x 6.2" x 7.8")
Contains:
  • 1 x faux crepe myrtle pre-lit decor - in your choice of hanging basket, wreath, or trough
  • 1 x 40 LED light chain
  • 3 x AA batteries
Colour options (for all options):
  • Hot Pink
  • Ivory
  • Lilac
  • Soft Pink
How to use:
  • Remove the battery compartment cover and insert the batteries observing the polarity markings
  • Replace the battery compartment cover
  • The light chain has 8 pattern functions; by pressing the button on the top corner of the battery case you can cycle through the following light patterns
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back