Review problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have tried to leave a couple of reviews on the Q website recently and the page will not load.My comments are not in the 5 star category, jewellery items which in my book are no where near value for money.That’s what you get for trying to spoil yourself!

I have tried to leave a couple of reviews on the Q website recently and the page will not load.My comments are not in the 5 star category, jewellery items which in my book are no where near value for money.That’s what you get for trying to spoil yourself!
Will not load review page :unsure:
Think that’s what you get for not wanting to post a 5 star review :LOL:
Sorry couldn’t help myself :giggle:
Hope it writes its self and you can help potential buyers not to waste their time.

Is this simply a badly out of date website, or a fiendish scheme to avoid bad reviews? You decide 😋

I have noticed of late that many items do not have any reviews which I think is unlikely considering the volumes surely someone is leaving reviews.

There was a ring I was interested in but wanted to read reviews - not one. Disappeared off site, came back on with most sizes still no reviews. Then disappeared again only to come back at a reduced price, all sizes, still no reviews, disappeared same day. Came back for few days at full price, disappeared again.

Back on site yesterday at different reduced price, now only 1 size.

Common sense would tell you that all that coming and going someone somewhere would leave a review but not a word.

Hmmm. If I'd bought anything shoddy recently, I'd be getting paranoid because I never leave any good reviews so I'd be worried I was being targeted.;) Those who sell the goods do that for me and it's more of a service to give customers the hard facts, not the flannel.

Well, this is a bit of a coincidence.

I returned a faulty item yesterday (free return label) and today I looked up the item to read the reviews, as mine was faulty.

Lo and behold, not only were there no reviews for a TSV item sold in December, but it is now in clearance at a price MUCH LESS then the TSV price, and YES with a different item number!

They had better send me the price I paid.

PS I remember that there HAD been some reviews, because someone mentioned that you couldn't use the screwdriver to remove a screw as the sections of the tool unscrewed instead.

Last edited:
Well, this is a bit of a coincidence.

I returned a faulty item yesterday (free return label) and today I looked up the item to read the reviews, as mine was faulty.

Lo and behold, not only were there no reviews for a TSV item sold in December, but it is now in clearance at a price MUCH LESS then the TSV price, and YES with a different item number!

They had better send me the price I paid.

PS I remember that there HAD been some reviews, because someone mentioned that you couldn't use the screwdriver to remove a screw as the sections of the tool unscrewed instead.
Reviews are still there, including yours. The one in your link is an “outlet item”.
If you search “tac pen”, it comes up twice.

Reviews are still there, including yours. The one in your link is an “outlet item”.
If you search “tac pen”, it comes up twice.
Thanks, I only saw it once.

I thought it was clearance, as I didn't know they did outlets online.

For some reason, 50% of the time, my PC won't let me read any reviews, even when they are there.

Although I can't read them, I can see that there are only 4, which is unbelievable for a TSV, and there are no 4 or 5 stars.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back