Revitalash Lash & Tint Brow Duo TSV 24/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh gawd they have got Tiff on without any make-up, she cannot live without revitalash:yawn: Her eyes are a lovely colour though, she said she wears lenses I wonder if they are tinted.

Last night she said the colour is her natural eye colour.

Last night she said the colour is her natural eye colour.

I find that very hard to believe - I've just been watching her and thought thought how dodgy and obvious the lenses looked when she had all her close ups. You can see the line where they overlap the edge of the real coloured part of her eye. Her eyes may well be blue of some description but Id have money on her having coloured lenses in.

I like Revitalash but started looking for a cheaper alternative & have been using Rapidlash which I bought from Amazon.( here is a couple of days Free P&P!!!)It is around the £25 mark & I like it just as much or more as it does not irritate/discolour the skin around my eyes as Revitalash started to do.I have also tried Revitabrow but stopped using as it made the colour of my brows too dark.

The Revitalash woman last night said the inventor's wife "passed" last year. I think he invented it for her when she lost her hair through chemo.

Sorry to be thick, but what is threaded? Does it hurt?

Threading is a Indian technique, they use thread and twist it and pluck eyebrow or facial hair out. Its very precise as they can even do one hair at a time. Never had waxing done so no idea, but Superdrug in Belfast has an Indian lady who is brilliant and does it for £5 and she even trims your brows with scissors afterwards.

Latest posts

Back