Australian Bodycare TSV 15/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did try it when it first appeared on QVC, but I gave the 1 litre bottle away. I hate to say it, but the smell of it reminded me of the disinfectant like odour that you get when walking past a public toilet. 😳 I haven’t bothered with the brand since although I know that it’s a popular one.
Totally agree.
But if we all liked the same thing.…
It did seem to fly out though so plenty of people do love it

If you’re after tea tree wipes, I like Superdrug own brand ones.

They’re £3.49 for a pack of 25, but they’re very often on buy one get one half price or even two for one...

The bright green ones are quite strong and have peppermint oil in as well as tea tree - great for the body.

The sensitive version is tea tree only...

I love these and buy them very regularly. Only the sensitive ones though. I did try the ones in the green packet once when that was all they had in stock and they made my face bleed. Very strange, so I stick to the sensitive ones only now.

I love these and buy them very regularly. Only the sensitive ones though. I did try the ones in the green packet once when that was all they had in stock and they made my face bleed. Very strange, so I stick to the sensitive ones only now.
😲 Eeeek!

I like a lot of stuff from Superdrug but have a bit of a downer on my local store and can never seem to find what I want. I bought some gorgeous own brand body butters a few years ago but of course by the time I got round to using them properly and realised how great they were, they had discontinued them! That’ll teach me to stash (it won’t, sadly!).

Anyway, back to wipes - I can recommend the ones from Savers, I have a store very close but you can buy online (£4 delivery or £2 if you spend £30+). And they’re cheap! Twin packs of 25 for £1. I haven’t had any sensitivity issues but then I rarely do with any make.

Cyclax wipes

Nuage

Oh, and they do tea tree ones but they‘re not my thing.

Tea tree

Last edited:
Managed to get the Rose one on advanced order, maybe there’s a few slipped through after selling out?

Not bothered about the easy pay, I’m trying to limit how many of those I have at any one time.

I’ve got 3 on the go already but I’ve only the last instalments to go now.

So easy to rack those up. 👀

I actually like the smell of tea tree but I don`t buy the brand. I have a small bottle of tea tree oil which I use now and again, especially in Summer when the horse flies are around and try to feast on me when I`m dog walking. I must admit the thought of rose geranium with tea tree sounds an odd combination to me. No doubt some people will love it and others won`t. I only ever bought the regular tea tree skinwash for my son and then when he left home I stopped buying it.

I actually like the smell of tea tree but I don`t buy the brand. I have a small bottle of tea tree oil which I use now and again, especially in Summer when the horse flies are around and try to feast on me when I`m dog walking. I must admit the thought of rose geranium with tea tree sounds an odd combination to me. No doubt some people will love it and others won`t. I only ever bought the regular tea tree skinwash for my son and then when he left home I stopped buying it.
A few years ago, Q were selling off some Arran Tea Tree and Lavender gift sets containing a hand wash and a hand lotion.
Now I don't like lavender and I didn't think the two fragrances would work well together at all but I still bought one (just to try obviously). Well, I absolutely loved it and I bought another 4 or 5 sets IIRC before they all got sold. I did give away a couple of sets as gifts, but kept a few back for me too.
They've all been used now unfortunately and as much as I liked it, I don't think I'd pay full price for it though.

I like the lavender, the citrus has grown on me, but the eucalyptus wasn't 'eucalyptusy' enough for me. Have ordered the rose, hope it's not too sweet.

Yeah I got the rose on advanced order.
I like this brand as it hasn’t changed too much.
I wish they’d go back to producing the 25 ml tea tree bottles again though, they were ace.

Anyone remember the Ketsugo range in this brand ? 👀

I used to go to a beauty salon and they used AB when I had waxing done , I loved the body lotion. 😍

Latest posts

Back