Revlon files for bankruptcy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard that on the news this morning. Apparently, sellers on eBay have already “jumped on the bandwagon” and are selling products from some of those companies at an increased price.

Although I’ve never used products by any of the companies in that list it is always sad when a company goes under.

Wonder how Elizabeth Ardwn will work? Revlon are still recruiting all sorts of positions in the US.
Maybe someon e will buy them? The Mitchum brand does well, as does E.A.

Apparently this enables them to carry on trading whilst working out a creditor repayment plan, so it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of Revlon.

I remember reading a book about Elizabeth Arden and Helena Rubinstein, who hated each other. It was called War Paint. Both hated even more Charles Revlon (I know that is not his proper surname, but it was very like that), who started out selling just nail polish and they both called him the nail polish man.

Elizabeth Arden is now referred to as an old lady brand. Some skin care is still rated by people, even mentioned on Caroline Hiron's Facebook. The capsules are really liked, not the 24 hour balm pushed on QVC. I never see anyone at the EA counter buying.

Revlon doesn't own Gatineau anymore

Opps. I took the information straight from the Revlon website.

From time to time I look at who owes what, it is a constant moving target, once my list is "I think OK", someone has moved, and it is start all over again.

Sorry for posting incorrectly about Gat.

I remember reading a book about Elizabeth Arden and Helena Rubinstein, who hated each other. It was called War Paint. Both hated even more Charles Revlon (I know that is not his proper surname, but it was very like that), who started out selling just nail polish and they both called him the nail polish man.

Elizabeth Arden is now referred to as an old lady brand. Some skin care is still rated by people, even mentioned on Caroline Hiron's Facebook. The capsules are really liked, not the 24 hour balm pushed on QVC. I never see anyone at the EA counter buying.
Revson was his surname

War Paint was adapted into a musical ax well.ran on Broadway for a few months in 2017.

I've used the same foundation for decades. Its Elizabeth Arden Simply Perfect mousse. I've tried other brands over the years, but for me, the mousse is super lightweight and gives perfect coverage.

Latest posts

Back