Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic 2 Litre Grass Feed Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sure this is the same product that used to be on ideal world garden bargains RJ seems to have stuck his finger in another pie.

Waste of money this product

Sorry, don't agree. Made a big difference to my small lawn last year so I will be buying it even though £9.98 plus postage is still not that cheap, but it does make the grass greener and grow better.

cc

Thumbs down from me :down:. Did nothing for our grass just my bank account

This has been on sale for a few years with the RJ branding.

It works pretty well as a general feed but don't expect this to make a difference overnight. It may be 6 weeks before you notice a difference

At the end of the day it is just a blend of fertiliser that is available from many sources. It will not kill the weeds or moss

Stuart

the thing with it and other plant foods is that no matter how many nutrients are in it, they get washed away or stop being active" very quickly. So no matter how concentrated it is, it doesn't last any longer. For best results lawn & plant food should be applied regularly, and then any good basic make will do just as well.

He doesn't mention that lawn needs preparing before feeding if you want best results.

Having spent over 2 hours yesterday cutting my lawn for the first time this year why oh why would I want to put anything on to it to make it grow faster ???
I need a growth retardant to stop my grass from taking over the world!!

Latest posts

Back