Round Folding Storage Ottoman 06/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks everyone. But I am feeling better for not having spent £11. I bought several of the large rectangular ottomans, twice the storage capacity, for £18 no p&p from Amazon some months ago, and realise now what a better deal those were.

If these dividers will fit your ottoman @£3.99 and free p&p they'd be a useful buy. My bench ottoman came with them and I store all my hair appliances and surplus Wen huge bottles in it, which seems to have lowered Mr Akimbo's bedroom clutter-related stress levels! 803156

If these dividers will fit your ottoman @£3.99 and free p&p they'd be a useful buy. My bench ottoman came with them and I store all my hair appliances and surplus Wen huge bottles in it, which seems to have lowered Mr Akimbo's bedroom clutter-related stress levels! 803156

Thanks for the tip. I looked them up and they are a good idea for anyone with small bits of clutter. Fortunately, not having a husband, I do not need to be quite so tidy, and just sling things in my boxes. But they are great idea, and no p&p...well spotted, Akimbo.

Latest posts

Back