Ruth L doing a diet programme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Scrolling about to see what's on TV and spotted Ruth listed with a Doc doing a programme about losing weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-185324~2.png
    Screenshot_20220109-185324~2.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 68
I wouldn't say Ruth is hugely overweight. Maybe she could lose a stone like most people but is she jumping on the diet food bandwagon? I know we all have to do what makes us a bit of cash but it has to be appropriate. Maybe cutting out the G&Ts and wine (that her and Jackie go on about) would lose her any weight she needs to lose. I think Ruth looks OK to be honest but some of her jackets don't fit her, however, if someone wants to get fitter and slimmer then that's a good thing. No preaching though.

CC

I’m guessing there’s a typo in the thread title.
I had visions of Ruth and Eamonn pitching for a place in the charts..,..🙄

Yes typo. Oppps. But I can guarantee my title is much more fun than the programme.

I wouldn't say Ruth is hugely overweight. Maybe she could lose a stone like most people but is she jumping on the diet food bandwagon? I know we all have to do what makes us a bit of cash but it has to be appropriate. Maybe cutting out the G&Ts and wine (that her and Jackie go on about) would lose her any weight she needs to lose. I think Ruth looks OK to be honest but some of her jackets don't fit her, however, if someone wants to get fitter and slimmer then that's a good thing. No preaching though.

CC

I don't know if I'm reading this wrong. My point is another programme she's doing. An actress fruend in London once said she wishes she had the same agent as Ruth & Eamonn, as they are never off the telly.

I wasn't passing any remarks about her weight. I know TV can add a few pounds, Q lights do odd things.

I only saw her name and read a bit more. No harm intended on my behalf at all.

According to today's paper, Eammon has parted company with his Agent - the same company who represents his wife, Philip Schofield, Ant & Dec, Amanda Holden, because he felt that all efforts were made to make Schofield a bigger star. BUT its that company who placed the Holmes with all their current advert work ie the foot/leg revivier, equity release, bingo and the rest. He is now with top Agent Jonathan Shalit since moving to GB News.

Despite their high profile, and clearly they live in a mansion type house, it must be hard to be at their age - early 60's and find that they still have to work to pay the mortgage because they got stung for a big tax bill and lost their spot on prime time tele - just like millions of others further down the food chain !

Jeez he hadn’t been off our local TV in the past few months despite never showing his face since he made it big in England (thank goodness) Needless to say Ruthless is never shown as I can’t imagine her being interested in us culchies.

CC
I had that programme on yesterday but had seen it before.I am cutting back on the food and drink right now just gone up a bit further than I used to be but looking at the food and drink those people consume! It make me feel sick just the sight of it, I am no angel but honestly if they continued they would be lucky to reach the age I am now.I don’t mind Ruth as a presenter but I recognise the same body shape as me, goes on the bum and hips!

I had the programme on in the background while making dinner but I caught the end credits which had the date 2020. Ruth's hair was much shorter than now so I didn't think it was a recent programme. Some of those individual portions one lady was eating would have fed a family and she then smothered everything in loads of salt.

Thank you for changing the title. I wanted to ask but thought it a bit daft to ask. Glad you've changed. Thank you. 🥂🎁

Jeez he hadn’t been off our local TV in the past few months despite never showing his face since he made it big in England (thank goodness) Needless to say Ruthless is never shown as I can’t imagine her being interested in us culchies.
Culchies, love that! My Dad is Irish and besides him, I have never heard the expression. xx

Latest posts

Back