SBC 6 Piece Shower & Gel Skincare Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 6 Piece Shower & Gel Skincare Collection
Item Number: 209544
QVC Price £41.00
One Time Only Price £33.98
P&P £5.95

This six-piece collection from SBC features customer favourite gels and shower creams in Arnica, Collagen and Jasmine & Evening Primrose formulas. This fantastic set is a great way to discover the benefits of SBC or top up your current collection.
Contains:

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (500ml) - helps to hydrate the skin; apply liberally to your body and face, paying particular attention to any dry areas
1 x Collagen Shower Cream (250ml) - contains natural collagen as well as passion flower and kukui oils. Great for daily use as well as for a luxurious bathtime treat, this shower cream will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and wonderfully fragranced
1 x Jasmine & Evening Primrose Gel (250ml) - treat your skin to a daily dose of this soothing and softening gel enriched with essential oils
1 x Jasmine & Evening Primrose Oil Bath & Shower Cream (500ml) - a luxurious moisturising cream enriched with essential oils to help cleanse, balance and clarify skin while relaxing the mind
1 x Arnica Skincare Gel (500ml) - aids in easing general aches. SBC Arnica Gel contains Arnica Montana, which is one of the oldest and most widely used forms of herbal treatments. Ideal for both adults and children
1 x Arnica Shower Cream (250ml) ideal for use when muscles and joints feel fatigued and especially beneficial after strenuous activity like sports or gardening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209544

Can you use these Gels on your face?

Yes you can, but be aware that they contain alcohol, so it depends whether you are ok with putting an alcohol-containing product on your skin. Collagen is most commonly used for face care, but Arnica has been suggested for decongesting and depuffing the eyes. I personally have used both of these on the face, but they are not something I would use regularly to replace other skincare. I don't own the Jasmine & Evening Primrose, but that strikes me as less obviously appropriate for the face.

Can you use these Gels on your face?

I once bought a set of SBC gels and I used the collagen gel, the aloe one and the rose and argan one on my face ( not all at the same time ! ) and frankly I found them tacky, they didn`t sink in and neither did they seem to "do" anything.

Thanks for advice! Don't think I will use them on face, as quite sensitive. Have used Arnica on neck and shoulder areas and it's good!

Latest posts

Back