Shark Household Helpers TSV 22/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it's a couple of weeks off but is there any clue as to what kind of Shark it will be? I want a Shark vacuum cleaner (corded) and will hang on if it seems like one will be the TSV.

I have just got a Shark Steamer last week direct from Shark, it was delivered next day.

I know it's a couple of weeks off but is there any clue as to what kind of Shark it will be? I want a Shark vacuum cleaner (corded) and will hang on if it seems like one will be the TSV.
I've got a previous TSV Shark vacuum cleaner (corded) and it does a great job but it is very heavy to use and I find the hose quite inflexible and consequently not long enough. When you use the wand it pulls the unit over unless you lift away the canister as well. I think it's better than the dyson but because it's cumbersome Mr CC tends to vacuum these days (result!).

CC

Attachments

• SHark TSV 1.jpg
    SHark TSV 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 163
  • SHark TSV 2.jpg
    SHark TSV 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 142
  • SHark TSV 3.jpg
    SHark TSV 3.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 147
  • SHark TSV 4.jpg
    SHark TSV 4.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 152
  • SHark TSV 5.jpg
    SHark TSV 5.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 136

Attachments

• shark tsv 1.jpg
    shark tsv 1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 133
  • shark tsv 2.jpg
    shark tsv 2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 134
  • shark tsv 3.jpg
    shark tsv 3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 145
  • shark tsv 4.jpg
    shark tsv 4.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 132
  • shark tsv 5.jpg
    shark tsv 5.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 135
Does anyone have experience of this Shark plse? I have a back problem and have had to stop using my Dyson as it's so heavy, although it really does pick up. I do have a Shark for upstairs, one of those that doesn't stand up on its own, but I want another for downstairs so that I don't have to keep lugging it up and down stairs. This time I want one that I don't have to prop up against the wall in between using and I also want one that's not cordless.

Wish the TSV was an Anti-Hair Wrap upright. I’m in the market for a new vacuum cleaner. Might visit the Shark website if QVC don’t offer a OTO on the day (however I’m finding less OTO’s now days.)

I believe the rule use to be if the TSV had sold out or had its final presentation any shows up to midnight would have featured a OTO each hour. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Wish the TSV was an Anti-Hair Wrap upright. I’m in the market for a new vacuum cleaner. Might visit the Shark website if QVC don’t offer a OTO on the day (however I’m finding less OTO’s now days.)

I believe the rule use to be if the TSV had sold out or had its final presentation any shows up to midnight would have featured a OTO each hour. Am I wrong in thinking this?

err the tsv is the 2nd one i posted "Shark Duo-Clean Upright Vacuum with Anti-Hair Wrap Technology TSV 22/05/20 " as i did ask for the other to be deleted & no your nearly right it used to be in selected hours there was an OTO not every hour

err the tsv is the 2nd one i posted "Shark Duo-Clean Upright Vacuum with Anti-Hair Wrap Technology TSV 22/05/20 " as i did ask for the other to be deleted & no your nearly right it used to be in selected hours there was an OTO not every hour

Who did you ask and when?

I was interested in this one until I read the reviews, lots of people say it is really heavy. Such a shame, I have back problems so no good for me, that's why I want to change from my Dyson upright. :(

I was interested in this one until I read the reviews, lots of people say it is really heavy. Such a shame, I have back problems so no good for me, that's why I want to change from my Dyson upright. :(

We are in the market for a Shark as family member has one and it is fantastic. Not keen on TSV, looks top heavy to me so will probably choose one from Shark website.

We are in market for a Shark as family member has one and it is fantastic. Not keen on TSV, looks top heavy to me so will probably choose one from Shark website.
I ordered a Shark Steamer a couple of weeks ago direct from the Shark website free p&p and it was delivered the next day.

Shark DuoClean Upright Vacuum with Anti-Hair Wrap Technology HZ400UKT
Item Number: 808885
QVC Price £291.00
Todays Special Value Price £166.98
P&P £4.95

This lightweight, corded stick vacuum cleaner from Shark features clever DuoClean Technology to remove dirt from hard and carpeted floors, as well as special Anti Hair Wrap Technology to help avoid pesky tangles and a host of useful tools for furnishings and different surfaces. Discover effortless cleaning and leave your home spick and span with this innovative vacuum cleaner.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Shark DuoClean Upright Vacuum with Anti-Hair Wrap Technology HZ400UKT directly from Shark you’d pay £249.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £166.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £78.06.

Smooth and seamless - glide from carpets to hard floors with DuoClean Technology, combining two motorised brush rolls in one floor head. The soft front brush roll pulls in debris and lifts stuck-on dust, while the second bristle brush roll cleans deep into the carpet. Move from room to room without stopping to switch heads, and when you’re finished cleaning, the vacuum’s self-standing design allows you to store it away easily without leaning it against a wall or hanging it up.

Self-cleaning brush-roll - Shark's Anti Hair Wrap Technology actively separates and removes hair from the bristle brush-roll as you clean with a unique bristle-guard and comb, helping to leave the bristle brush-roll tangle-free – perfect for long, short and pet hair!

Up, up and away - inspired by Shark's revolutionary uprights, this lightweight stick cleaner features Lift-Away Technology, which instantly transforms your vacuum into a handheld. Go portable to easily vacuum stairs, soft furnishings and high-up places in complete comfort. Simply detach the pod to create a lightweight, portable vacuum cleaner, complete with an extendable hose and handy tools.

Easy storage – the self-standing ability of this vacuum cleaner and compact design means you can quickly pop it back in the cupboard without worrying about it falling into something. There's no need to lean it against a wall or hang it up, simply put it down and get on with your day!

Perfect for pet owners – as well as being enhanced with Anti Hair Wrap technology, the included pet tool easily removes embedded pet hairs from sofas, stairs and upholstery, while the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal captures and traps dust inside the vacuum.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Vacuum Cleaner with DuoClean Anti Hair Wrap Floorhead
  • 1 x Anti Hair Wrap Turbo Tool
  • 1 x Upholstery Tool
  • 1 x Crevice Tool

I have this (or a very similar model) and the anti-hair-wrap heads are brilliant for a shedding cat and daughter with hip-length hair (also shedding!). I like that it will stand unsupported.

I have another older shark vacuum and the small anti-hair-wrap head from the other vacuum fits on it. But the older one is far quieter and the unclipped hose/nozzle is easier to use. The one on the TSV model is a battle to keep stretched out so I don't use it

They are heavy (well compared with my old Oreck. RIP) so I mostly keep the anti-hair wrap one upstairs to use in the bedrooms and down the stairs and use the older one downstairs. I wonder whether I'll still be using them is 15+ years time, my trusty Oreck lasted nearly 20 years, probably because there was so little to go wrong with their very simple design. Mr Akimbo still uses the small Oreck Canister vac for DIY or cleaning inside the cars and that's over 20 years old now. I'd go back to an Oreck if they were cheaper or if I can't manage the Sharks' weight anymore.

I have this (or a very similar model) and the anti-hair-wrap heads are brilliant for a shedding cat and daughter with hip-length hair (also shedding!). I like that it will stand unsupported.

I have another older shark vacuum and the small anti-hair-wrap head from the other vacuum fits on it. But the older one is far quieter and the unclipped hose/nozzle is easier to use. The one on the TSV model is a battle to keep stretched out so I don't use it

They are heavy (well compared with my old Oreck. RIP) so I mostly keep the anti-hair wrap one upstairs to use in the bedrooms and down the stairs and use the older one downstairs. I wonder whether I'll still be using them is 15+ years time, my trusty Oreck lasted nearly 20 years, probably because there was so little to go wrong with their very simple design. Mr Akimbo still uses the small Oreck Canister vac for DIY or cleaning inside the cars and that's over 20 years old now. I'd go back to an Oreck if they were cheaper or if I can't manage the Sharks' weight anymore.

funny mum wants a lightweight one but they seem to all be of an average weight now but she dont want a oreck cause she hates the look & idea behind it ha

I bought one of these direct from Shark and I love it. It’s not perfect - can be a bit difficult to manoeuvre And quite heavy but the results are worth it. Saying that, I live on my own so not a family’s worth of dust etc, but before my cat died it used to collect a lot of his fur !

funny mum wants a lightweight one but they seem to all be of an average weight now but she dont want a oreck cause she hates the look & idea behind it ha

I think the Orecks do look old fashioned...maybe they should market them as "vintage" or Retro" or "Mid-century Modern" Ian! Plus they still use paper dust bags which puts people off (mind you they last months).

I bought mine as a TSV in 1998/9 just after we'd moved into our old house, with Mr Akimbo muttering that we already had a vacuum cleaner. So I did the bedroom carpet we were planning to replace and Mr A thought I'd shampooed it when he got in from work. Purchase justified and it was a keeper for many years. Plus the big upright only weighed 9lb. I'm not sure whether Oreck still sell in the UK.

Latest posts

Back