Shark/Ninja TSV 2/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been trying it many times throughout the day. When I click on the fan it does show a pic of it, but when I click on it to see the video, it is always the carpet cleaner. The same thing happened when I searched for the item by name. I will try it again today.

It's still the same, the video is of the cleaner, even tho the description is for the fan. And several times I watched the whole of the video, and it was ALL for the cleaner.

I've been trying it many times throughout the day. When I click on the fan it does show a pic of it, but when I click on it to see the video, it is always the carpet cleaner. The same thing happened when I searched for the item by name. I will try it again today.

It's still the same, the video is of the cleaner, even tho the description is for the fan. And several times I watched the whole of the video, and it was ALL for the cleaner.
I've just tried it and thought the same as you. But there is another video to the bottom right of the images and that it the video of the heater. Or at least it is on my computer.

The very last thumbnail is video of the Purifier

Here are 3 screenshots.

The 1st is the thumbnail.

2nd when I click on it.

3rd when I click on the video.

Although the video is headed as the fan, it is actually the cleaner (I have even whizzed it 1/2 way along to show it is ALL about the cleaner)

I CAN'T PUT MORE THAN ONE PIC, THE OTHER 2 AR IN REPLIES TO THIS

Screenshot (2215).png

That is the same view as mine. Click the video on the bottom right, not the on air presentation one, and it's a 10 minute video of the heater
The on air presentation one has now changed to be the heater after around a minute too
It's totally confusing, with a completely different video playing to its heading text.

Latest posts

Back