Shark Vacuum TSV 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Shark Vacuum TSV 4.png
    Shark Vacuum TSV 4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Shark Vacuum TSV 5.png
    Shark Vacuum TSV 5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Nope! Still not enticed and I noticed that the shark TSV for the hairstylers had been radically reduced as well.

People are wising up to over priced stuff and Shark is notorious for copying Dyson.

Nope! Still not enticed and I noticed that the shark TSV for the hairstylers had been radically reduced as well.

People are wising up to over priced stuff and Shark is notorious for copying Dyson.
I love my shark vacuum, so much better than the Dyson. I have a cordless and corded and whilst the cordless does a good job and is great for the car and suchlike, the corded is in a different league.

I’ve got an anti hair wrap Shark which I bought direct from Shark. It was at a reduced price because I was sent a code to use. To be honest, although it is good I found it awkward to move around so it’s now upstairs so I don’t have to carry it up and down the stairs.

I replaced it with the new GTech platinum model which also has anti hair wrap technology and it’s a lot lighter to use.

I also have an Oreck corded vacuum but don’t use it now. However, if I needed a really deep clean then I’d get it out of the cupboard. My neighbour borrowed it because his vacuum had stopped working. When he brought it back he said “Wow, that’s powerful. It nearly sucked my underlay up through the carpet.” 😂

They tested Gtech hand and floor vacs on TV yesterday, can't remember the name, but it seems to be a replacement for the Gadget Show with the same people.

Both had good reviews.

I bought the G Tech hand held in December 2022 and I'm ashamed to say that it's still in the box unopened.
It was bought as a replacement as I thought the only I had was about to stop working but weirdly it somehow got itself a new lease of life and is still going strong now.

The GTech that I bought, when they first aired years ago, was used upstairs but it finally died and that’s when I put the Shark in its place and bought the GTech platinum.

GTech’s customer service are excellent and gave me plenty of ideas over the phone to try to “repair” the old one but, in the end, they said I’d need to replace the bit that holds the brushes as that’s where the fault was. Instead, I ordered the platinum while I was on the phone to them. It was delivered the following day with free P&P.

Does anyone else find that their dog will completely ignore the vacuum cleaner, until the moment you remove the main part to use as a hand held on furniture/whatever. Whereupon, they go completely loopy and decide they have to kill it?
Presumably it’s the change of tone that does it.

I got the Dyson cordless when it was a TSV a couple of months ago and am really impressed with it. Great suction and battery easily lasts the whole house. No longer need my corded Shark.

Latest posts

Back