Shark TSV 09/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Shark Duo Clean Anti-allergen Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with true pet and flexology

If anyone's interested in this, check out the length and flexibility of the hose. Having used mine a while I think the hose is too short and when you try to use the attachment on it to get behind/under things/corners it pulls the vacuum cleaner over. On my Dyson the hose extends to about twice the size but on the shark it is stiff and doesn't stretch much. Using the shark upright is brilliant as it gets so much muck out the carpets.

CC

If anyone's interested in this, check out the length and flexibility of the hose. Having used mine a while I think the hose is too short and when you try to use the attachment on it to get behind/under things/corners it pulls the vacuum cleaner over. On my Dyson the hose extends to about twice the size but on the shark it is stiff and doesn't stretch much. Using the shark upright is brilliant as it gets so much muck out the carpets.

CC

Do you think it's better than the Dyson, CC? We have a Dyson 'ball'; a plug-in. It's only a mini, but we hardly use it, as it's so heavy to lug around. We always end up grabbing the GTech, even though the Dyson is better.

Do you think it's better than the Dyson, CC? We have a Dyson 'ball'; a plug-in. It's only a mini, but we hardly use it, as it's so heavy to lug around. We always end up grabbing the GTech, even though the Dyson is better.

Aha Ellie, you're a bit like me with the GTech, it's not great but it's OK for a quick run round every day. I do think the Shark is better than the Dyson when used as an upright - it gets far more hair and dirt out of the carpets but I find both the Shark and the Dyson heavy old beasts. You can take the canister off the Shark and use it as a sort of hand held with a hose to do the stairs but when it's attached to the main machine and you use the hose, as I said in my other post, the whole machine falls over. I've kept my Shark as Mr CC loves it and he has taken over the hoovering of the whole house twice a week so that's worth time/effort/ money in anyone's book :mysmilie_59:

I also had a Dyson cordless which I hated and binned eventually.

CC

We had a Dyson cordless from QVC, that got sent back, as I kept getting electric shocks from the handle, where the charger plugged in. Bit of a design fault, really!

Yes, the battery pack kept coming loose on mine and so the power kept cutting out. I also didn't like the trigger on/off button as I found it hard with my dodgy hands keeping it pressed in.

If you're interested in the Shark TSV watch the presentations and see if it does what you want it to do. It comes in such a huge box that I suspect QVC would pick it up if you wanted to return it.

CC

Shark Duo Clean Anti-Allergen Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with True Pet & Flexology TSV 09/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808886

Shark TSV 1.jpg

Shark TSV 2.jpg

Shark TSV 3.jpg

Shark TSV 4.jpg

Shark TSV 5.jpg

Shark DuoClean Anti Allergen True Pet & Flexology Cordless Vacuum IF130UKTHQ
Item Number: 808886
QVC Price £339.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £4.95

This cordless vacuum cleaner from Shark features a Flexology wand for effortless reach, plus five different cleaning tools and a unique motorised head with two brush-rolls to easily remove pet hairs and dust. Make cleaning your home a breeze with this feature-packed vacuum.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the DuoClean Anti Allergen True Pet & Flexology Cordless Vacuum directly from Shark you’d pay £279.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.96, plus P&P, you’re saving

Reach further – Bends to effortlessly clean underneath furniture. Simply press the unlock button and the Flexology wand bends, allowing you to clean under low-lying sofas, beds and more. Finished cleaning? With one click, fold it in half for compact, free-standing storage.

Easily clean carpets and hard floors – The vacuum has a unique floorhead design, with two motorised brush-rolls in one head. The brush-rolls work together to remove large and small particles from carpets and hard floors with ease, so you can seamlessly move from room to room without stopping to switch heads. What’s more, you get four other cleaning tools, with a Crevice Tool, an Upholstery Tool, a Dusting Brush and a Motorised Pet Tool so you can tackle every cleaning task with ease.

Perfect for allergy sufferers – Designed for homes with pets, the Pet Tool works to remove embedded hair from stairs, sofas and even car seats. With Anti-Allergen Complete Seal, the filters are contained within a sealed unit, so all exhaust air leaves via the filter, ensuring allergens are not released back into your home.

Charge anywhere – The removable Lithium Ion battery can be charged on or off the vacuum, at any plug socket in your home. Enjoy cordless cleaning freedom and transform into a lightweight, handheld vacuum with one simple click of the wand-release button.

Vacuum (h x w x d): 120cm x 26cm x 44cm (47” x 10.2” x 17.3”)
5-year manufacturer warranty (2 years on the battery) upon registration with Shark

What’s in the box?

1 x Main Unit Vacuum Cleaner with DuoClean Floorhead
1 x Lithium ion battery
1 x Lithium ion charger
1 x Battery charging cradle
1 x Motorised pet tool
1 x Crevice tool 20cm (8”)
1 x Dusting brush
1 x Upholstery tool
1 x Accessory bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808886

I bought this to replace my aging Dyson. I used it on my long rug and laminate and it was fine. Left the long haired rug nicely groomed lol. used the motorised tool on my stairs, which has a flat wool carpet, and although it didnt have the same suction as my Dyson it was ok. Did the top hall with the normal fitting and it just seemed to skip over the carpet,not a lot of suction but it did seem to clean the dog hairs up ( he sleeps there). Because it didnt feel as if it had very good suction I went over both areas with the old Dyson and what a shock I got! The amount the Shark had left behind was unbelievable,so much so I took pictures to show my hubby. Thank goodness for the money back guarantee as it is going straight back . I will stick to my Dyson,expensive but effective

Latest posts

Back