Shark TSV 5.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 73
Shark HZ500UKT Anti Hair Wrap Corded Vacuum with True Pet & Flexology
Item Number: 809714
QVC Price £270.00
Todays Special Value Price £156.96
P&P £4.95
4 Easy Pays of £39.24

This lightweight, corded stick HZ500UKT vacuum cleaner from Shark features clever DuoClean Technology to remove dirt from hard and carpeted floors, special Anti Hair Wrap Technology to help avoid pesky tangles plus Flexology, a flexible wand that bends for easier cleaning under low-lying furniture. Leave your home looking spotless the easy way with this innovative vacuum cleaner.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shark vacuum from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £270, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £156.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £113.04.

Advanced orders are UK only.

Twin tech floorhead - glide seamlessly from carpets to hard floors with DuoClean Technology, which combines two motorised brush rolls in one floorhead, so you can move from room to room without stopping to switch heads. The bristle brush-roll cleans deep into carpets to draw out embedded dirt, while a second, soft front brush-roll makes continuous contact with the floor, drawing in both small and large debris while lifting fine, stuck-on dust from hard floors.

Anti Hair Wrap Technology - tired of removing tangled hair from your vacuum's brush-roll? Shark’s innovative Anti Hair Wrap Technology actively removes long and short strands, plus pet hair, from the brush-roll, so you don't have to. A unique bristle-guard and comb separates and removes hair as you clean, helping to keep the brush-roll tangle-free.

Perfect for homes with pets - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair and now enhanced with Anti Hair Wrap Technology as well, Shark's TruePet tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs, upholstery and even your car.

Versatile cleaning - an extra-long 10m cord gives you incredible reach and range, while the ability to transform from a slim stick vacuum cleaner into a portable handheld one gives you even more options, so you can go from room to room, cleaning stairs, surfaces and soft furnishings with ease. You can also comfortably clean blinds, car interiors and more with the handy Crevice Tool and Multi-Surface Tool attachments.

Reach and store anywhere - various features help this vacuum to offer the ultimate cleaning experience. Its Flexology wand makes cleaning under low-lying furniture such as beds, sofas, coffee tables and other hard-to-reach places effortless, while LED lights illuminate hidden dust and pet hair pile-ups. Plus, the design folds down for freestanding storage, allowing you to store it away easily, without the need to lean it against a wall.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Anti Hair Wrap Corded Stick HZ500UKT Vacuum with TruePet & Flexology
  • 1 x Anti Hair Wrap TruePet Tool
  • 1 x Multi-Surface Tool
  • 1 x Crevice Tool

I was really looking forward to this Shark and thought I'd probably order it until I saw in the demo that it folds over. I've got a Shark that does this and the fact that it doesn't stand upright in between hoovering is a right pain in the wotsit, it gets frustrating trying to balance it against the wall. Such a shame. I certainly won't be going for it.

I bought this last time it was a tsv and its not bad to be fair. I know what you mean @backstreetgirl about the folding over thing but to be honest i dont mind that too much as it does mean its littler when Im stashing it out of the way.

I bought this last time it was a tsv and its not bad to be fair. I know what you mean @backstreetgirl about the folding over thing but to be honest i dont mind that too much as it does mean its littler when Im stashing it out of the way.
I also find that the one I've got (bought from Very) that folds over, runs away with me and doesn't grip the carpet well, I have always been so disappointed with it. I also bought a different model Shark from QVC when it was a TSV, that one has been great and I was hoping for another like that.

I've just been looking at the reviews and one person said it doesn't lift the pile, yes that's what I found with my fold over one because of it not gripping the carpet as it should. It just glides over, very frustrating and leaves lots of bits behind.

I had a Dyson similar that was cordless, twice the price and I hated it from the day I got it. Small saving grace that it did a hand held thing that hoovered the stairs. I like cordless for the lightweight and the convenience but they just don't compare to corded on cleaning. I have a corded chunky Shark and it does a good job but it's very heavy.

CC

I'm done with this type of vac, and I've lost count of how many variations on the re-chargeable, cordless, bagless, convertible vacs I've had. None of them have been as "handy" as you'd expect them to be, and what's more none of them did a particularly good job of cleaning our carpets and floors. "Hair wrap" is a particularly bad problem for me, and trying to cut all the hair off the brush roller was a total nightmare, not only that over time the brushes get flattened and don't work properly. One of them had a brush roller that could be removed to make the job easier, but getting it in and out was a fiddly business.
Recently I've returned to the good old corded bagged vac, when I saw a compact Hetty hoover in my catalogue reduced in a bank holiday deal. No more brush rolls to get clogged up, no more filthy filters to wash, no more dust compartments to empty and clean out, no more having to stop to recharge the damned thing. The filter's built in the to bag which is enormous and cheap to replace - but the best thing is that after I've been round with it, the carpets look amazing! The only negative is that it's not as convenient for a quick clean ups between sessions - but other than that I'm not looking back!
I know shark have this built in "Anti hairwrap" and I was tempted, but when I read the reviews, there was enough of them that said that it didn't work to put me off trying it. I will say though, that this shark looks a lot less bulky than most of their other models.
Totally agree with CC about corded cleaning....mine's got 10 metres of retractable cord and apart from the bedroom upstairs it reaches everywhere in my flat from one plugpoint...can't be bad!

Latest posts

Back