Signature tune!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Can't remember if this has already been done or not, but I thought it might be fun to think about what songs pertain to certain people, for example:

Meredith Brooks - B*tch / The Beatles - Paperback Writer / Radiohead - Paranoid Android
The Style Council - Speak Like a Child / Aqua - Barbie Girl
Groove Armada - If You're Fond of Sand Dunes
Carly Simon - You're So Vain
The Beautiful South - Perfect 10 (or should that be "Perfect 12"?!)
Scott Walker - Jackie
Chicken Liver - Bagpipe Blues
Radiohead - Creep
Spiderbait - Chest Hair
Adam Tell - Slow Reveal
David Bowie - Laughing Gnome
David Gates - I Use the Soap (and bergamont oyl)

What other songs might be relevant to QVC?

I guess laughing gnome is Richard Jackson lol - he must be so bored with that now! You're so vain is both JR and Flinty. Speak like a child - well, it's Ms Sutton of course. Wonder what Mummy is getting her for Christmas. Creep, Charlie of course. Bagpipes, I guess that's Anne Dawson with her wonderful Glasgow accent. I use the soap? Or maybe Thoap, that's that unbearable L'Occitane woman.

CC

I guess laughing gnome is Richard Jackson lol - he must be so bored with that now! You're so vain is both JR and Flinty. Speak like a child - well, it's Ms Sutton of course. Wonder what Mummy is getting her for Christmas. Creep, Charlie of course. Bagpipes, I guess that's Anne Dawson with her wonderful Glasgow accent. I use the soap? Or maybe Thoap, that's that unbearable L'Occitane woman.

CC

LOL! Whatever made you think that?!!!

How about "Nights in White Satin?" Oh wait - it would have to be Nights in white COTTON - and hypercleaned feathers!

uptown girl julia roberts

sweet for my sweet catherine huntley

all kinds of everything simon biagi

shout sara grithiths

Latest posts

Back